I have a dream

(Even though I'm not Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

I have a dream

Post by Kris Doyle »

I dreamed recently that I was listening to AIO over speakers in some public place (a restaurant or something), and the story (though I don't remember how it went) was wonderful--it moved me to tears. :mecry:/ :) Then at the very end of the adventure, Whit encouraged Nick Mulligan to propose to Liz Horton! :shock:

Obviously, it was just a dream, but do you think it should ever happen? Why or why not? Have you ever wondered if it would happen someday?
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Woah! I never thought of that before! That would be...weird.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I don't think the writers would do that.... unless it was another I Slap Floor kinda thing. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh my word, that is too funny! :hilarious: It's true - Whit really is giving bad advice these days! ;)

However, now that you mention it...I can almost see that working, at some point in the future. :anxious:
AIOaddict1988
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by AIOaddict1988 »

Extremely wierd. It would make a nice "I Slap Floor" redux; maybe they could use it April Fools Day next year.
- Sean
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Nick and Liz? No way! They are totally wrong for each other. They both talk so much... They would totally get on each other's nerves, since neither one would ever stop talking. No. That's not a good idea.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Evil Chick wrote:Nick and Liz? No way! They are totally wrong for each other. They both talk so much... They would totally get on each other's nerves, since neither one would ever stop talking. No. That's not a good idea.
This reminds me of a line from "I Slap Floor."

Tom: Don't stomp on my dream, EC!

Ok, I guess he used Whit's name, not EC's, but it still applies. ;)

--Kris Doyle
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I wish I could make my own AIO episode in my dreams :(
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Once (a long time ago) I dreamed about Donna Barclay's friend Rachel (Richard Maxwell's sister) becoming a Christian. :D

--Kris Doyle
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Kris Doyle wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:Nick and Liz? No way! They are totally wrong for each other. They both talk so much... They would totally get on each other's nerves, since neither one would ever stop talking. No. That's not a good idea.

--Kris Doyle
Sorry about that, Kris... I just really don't think that would work. :noway:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I don't know....stranger things have happened! (now, where have I heard that before?) :D :D :D

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Evil Chick wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:

--Kris Doyle
Sorry about that, Kris... I just really don't think that would work. :noway:
Don't be sorry. I'm not mad or anything. :) (That's why I used this smiley: ;)). I'm sorry if I made you think I was upset about what you said. I took it all in good taste. (Ooh, taste! That makes me hungry! :yum:)

--Kris Doyle
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

A few years back I had this weird AIO dream that Whit and the gang meet the "Mole People" (An underground race of giant moles) :-s
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I dreamt that Jack Allen and Mandy Straussberg got married. :anxious: That was YEARS ago, though.