Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

J-man wrote:I'll be gone starting tomorrow at about 6:00.. And I'll be gone until sunday or so.. Yeah. I have a wedding to go to.. (I don't particularly enjoy weddings.. Although the food is good.. :anxious: )
(Yes, I am sure it is yummy. :anxious: )

Bye, J-man! :wave: Have fun!
James
My posts are revolutionary

Post by James »

Hi, I'm new here on the ToO, and I plan to have fun! :D
Larry the Cucumber: "Duct tape takes over where skill leaves off!"
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Welcome to the ToO, James! You really can't help but have fun around these parts... ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's true - fun just seems unavoidable! \:D/ Let us know if you have any questions!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Goodbye J-man! :wave: Have fun!

Welcome to the ToO James! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Welcome to the ToO, James! :hug: *has fun here without even trying* \:D/
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

G'bye, J-man. :wave: have fun!

And welcome, James! I hope you have a wondeful time here!
James
My posts are revolutionary

Post by James »

Piglet wrote:Welcome to the ToO, James! :hug: *has fun here without even trying* \:D/
Thanks everyone! I know my plans will succeed, and it's a good sign that the chief of poilce just hugged me. \:D/
Larry the Cucumber: "Duct tape takes over where skill leaves off!"
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Welcome. James! It is great to have you! \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

James wrote:
Piglet wrote:Welcome to the ToO, James! :hug: *has fun here without even trying* \:D/
Thanks everyone! I know my plans will succeed, and it's a good sign that the chief of poilce just hugged me. \:D/
\:D/ Yeah I'd say so.. ;)
...I hate marquees.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

At least she didn't kick you. ;)

Eat some good food, J-man! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Hey, I'm new here also. I've been listening to Odyssey since my aunt gave our family an album when I was 4. I absolutely love the show! I found this site a few weeks ago and found out I wasn't the only one my age who still likes AIO. :D I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join. So, hi guys!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Welcome! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Welcome Applesauce!! You are definitely not too old to be here... and about this:
Applesauce wrote:I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join.
I did the same thing! It's hard to resist these folks. :hug:

And welcome to James! One of the first things you'll learn about our new CoP is that she is a hugger and a twitterer! *twitters over Franks's hugging* :hug:

darcy
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Welcome Applesauce! :D Have a wonderful time here! \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I might as well announce my brief departure from the ToO before I forget. Around 11:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, I'll be leaving for a worship conference in Toronto, which runs from May 12-13th. I won't return until early, early Sunday morning. I'm sure my dear Piglet will do a wonderful job managing the town during my absence. \:D/ If there are any concerns or questions while I am gone, feel free to contact Piglet. I'm certain she would be more than willing to help you out. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Enjoy your conference, Trent! :D I'm sure that Piglet can handle things and that the citizens won't revolt and take over the board in your absence. :-

Welcome here, Applesauce! Cool name! \:D/ I hope you have fun - let us know if you're having trouble figuring out this wild and wacky board! \:D/
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Bye Trent. I hope you have a good time at the conference!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Winnie the Pooh wrote:I might as well announce my brief departure from the ToO before I forget. Around 11:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, I'll be leaving for a worship conference in Toronto, which runs from May 12-13th. I won't return until early, early Sunday morning. I'm sure my dear Piglet will do a wonderful job managing the town during my absence. \:D/ If there are any concerns or questions while I am gone, feel free to contact Piglet. I'm certain she would be more than willing to help you out. :D
I'm here! \:D/ Goodbye Winnie dear! :mecry: *cries as Winnie's train pulls out of the depot*

Oh, and welcome to our board, Applesauce! (Great username, btw...) I hope that your stay here is ever so enjoyable! :hug:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Welcome, Applesauce! I lurked for a while until I finally joined - who can resist our welcomingness and our close-knit family of wacky people? Here you can have fun and meet friends you'll keep for a lifetime! You might even become tempted to use ' \:D/ ' in real life!

Farewell, Trent! :hug: Thanks for the Skype chat, btw. ^_^
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!