Tale as old as time...

At least for the police force. :D

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Tale as old as time...

Post by Frank »

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young Prince lived in a shining forum. Although he had everything his heart desired, the Prince was Canadian, selfish, and unkind. Because of his unkindness and unpopularity, the kind and benevolent Walt Disney was forced to turn him into a hideous beast and place a powerful spell on the forum and all who lived there.

His servants, unfortunately were also forced to take on various forms and continued their moderating tasks with minimal difficulty. The Prince, however, was ashamed of his monstrous form and concealed himself up in his private forum with a small computer (as shiny as a mirror and complete with enchanted wireless internet) bringing him his only Windows to the outside world. :wink:

And yes, we decided to have a little bit of fun and change all of the Police Force's names and avvies while I had the idea...rather charming, isn't it? :D

The List of Enchanted Transformations
AIOfan11 - Chip
David O - Lumiere
Catspaw - The Wardrobe
Eeyore - The Featherduster
Eugene Kendall - LeFou
Evil Chick - Mrs. Pots
Frank - Belle
J-man - Maurice
Lady Simbelmynë - The Rose
Lucy Pevensie - The Footstool
Me - Monsieur D'Arque
OrigamiKid - Philippe
Sarai Binghamton - The Stove
Snake Blackgaard - Cogsworth
Trent DeWhite - The Beast
Trinarius - Gaston
Xiao - The Bookseller
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Does this mean I have to clean everything now? ;)

*refuses to clean up all the ashes left by Lumiere* :noway:

*Goes to watch Beauty and the Beast!* \:D/

I like the Featherduster she's fun! and she has a cute fether-y looking skirt type thing! I love skirts YAY!!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Aahhh! *ohh, the horrors*

You aren't going to put your FEET on me, are you? :mad:

Haha, just kidding. Cool!! :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ohh OragomiKid got the mosrt honored name!!

She's Phillipe..who was voiced by Hal Smith!

wow \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Ahh- the sign of true love! The Rose! :angelfly:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

ACK!! I'm watching the movie..and Lumiere drops me on the ground!!! How rude!! :noway:

Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

HOW RUDE!!!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Featherduster wrote:ACK!! I'm watching the movie..and Lumiere drops me on the ground!!! How rude!! :noway:
You'll have to have a talk with David O about that. ;)

I was trying to figure out how on earth I had done my password wrong three times in a row when I realized that it was my username that was the problem. Is there a reason that I'm the big, humongous wardrobe, Frank? :x

;)

I love all the Beauty and the Beastness! Very fun! \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The Wardrobe wrote:I was trying to figure out how on earth I had done my password wrong three times in a row when I realized that it was my username that was the problem. Is there a reason that I'm the big, humongous wardrobe, Frank? :x
You mean Belle? RARR! :x
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Beast wrote:
The Wardrobe wrote:I was trying to figure out how on earth I had done my password wrong three times in a row when I realized that it was my username that was the problem. Is there a reason that I'm the big, humongous wardrobe, Frank? :x
You mean Belle? RARR! :x
Yes, Belle. And you better be nice to me, or I'll squish you! Or punch you with one of my drawers! :x It's been known to happen! ;)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Haha! Trinarius is evil! :hilarious:

I think I would be offended, Catspaw-- no one calls me a wardrobe and gets away with it! ;)

I was about to post a "HEEEEEELP!!! Someone's kidnapped the Mod Squad!!!" thread in Steps...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I think that Trinny is Gaston because he was appointed as the official womanizer by Top a while ago. He passed on the waninzing baton or whatever to Trinarius. ;) So of course he's Gaston! :yes: It makes total sense!

I think that OrigamiKid is the luckiest - she gets to be Hal Smith! :sniff: How wonderful!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Kat wrote:I think I would be offended, Catspaw-- no one calls me a wardrobe and gets away with it! ;)
It is a privilege and an honor for the Wardrobe to serve as my personal dresser and stylist. :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

All these name changes are screwing me up!!!
*returns*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Beast wrote:
Kat wrote:I think I would be offended, Catspaw-- no one calls me a wardrobe and gets away with it! ;)
It is a privilege and an honor for the Wardrobe to serve as my personal dresser and stylist. :noway:
Not at what you pay! :noway: And if I'm your personal dresser and stylist, why I am stuck in Belle's room with moths invading my space? :x I think you need to watch your own movie again, Beast!
LittleWriter155 wrote:All these name changes are screwing me up!!!
That's why it's nice that Frank (or Belle, if you prefer) posted a list of all the changes in this thread! :D Besides, most people aren't that hard to figure out, based on sigs and titles and stuff. I changed my sig to one that says "Catspaw" to help people figure me out! :D
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Thanks, Catspaw! Yeah, I know, lw155-- I had to go look in my outbox folder to see who had several unread messages from me! (It turned out to be Cogsworth).
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

J-man and Me need to change characters. It's only fitting that J-man be the assylum warden. :noway:

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Belle wrote:Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young Prince lived in a shining forum. Although he had everything his heart desired, the Prince was Canadian, selfish, and unkind. Because of his unkindness and unpopularity, the kind and benevolent Walt Disney was forced to turn him into a hideous beast and place a powerful spell on the forum and all who lived there.

His servants, unfortunately were also forced to take on various forms and continued their moderating tasks with minimal difficulty. The Prince, however, was ashamed of his monstrous form and concealed himself up in his private forum with a small computer (as shiny as a mirror and complete with enchanted wireless internet) bringing him his only Windows to the outside world. :wink:

And yes, we decided to have a little bit of fun and change all of the Police Force's names and avvies while I had the idea...rather charming, isn't it? :D

The List of Enchanted Transformations
AIOfan11 - Chip
David O - Lumiere
Catspaw - The Wardrobe
Eeyore - The Featherduster
Eugene Kendall - LeFou
Evil Chick - Mrs. Pots
Frank - Belle
J-man - Maurice
Lady Simbelmynë - The Rose
Lucy Pevensie - The Footstool
Me - Monsieur D'Arque
OrigamiKid - Philippe
Sarai Binghamton - The Stove
Snake Blackgaard - Cogsworth
Trent DeWhite - The Beast
Trinarius - Gaston
Xiao - The Bookseller
Amazing! Wonderful! Good job, Trank! :thumbsup: \:D/

Most splendidillumptuous thing ever!! The greatest event in the history of message boards!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Perhaps I shouldn't have made these avatars! The Bookseller... so impersonal! :x

;)

Really though, I'm glad to see they were used. I still don't really understand WHY, but they're neato nonetheless. ;)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The Bookseller wrote:Perhaps I shouldn't have made these avatars! The Bookseller... so impersonal! :x
Impersonal? Who do you think gave Belle her favorite book? :noway: