America's Army

Who plays it?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

America's Army

Post by Raskolnikov »

Just wondering how many of you guys play AA? I'm honor 16 at the moment, and I think I like the maps River Basin and Border the best. They're a little less in your face. Unlike, say, Collapsed Tunnel (or whatever it's called). That map is "BANG! You're dead."
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Video games are to be discussed in The Gaming Den, and there is already a topic about America's Army there. http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=8805

Welcome to the forums. :)
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Ah, go figure. lol. Thanks. :)

edit: Hmm... it's claiming your link doesn't exist. :-k
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

You have to go into factions, and under Subscription content, select "The Gaming Den", then click join. :)