The Best Car Ever

....subject to vary

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

The Best Car Ever

Post by Carolita »

Ok, I am totally convinced....the Mazda Miata MX-5 is the absolute best car out there. :thumbsup:

...like I said in the topic tag line, the subject will vary. So, what's your "bestest" vehicle? \:D/
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

the only car that i really like is a black 1999 cavlier, two door. my brother joe used to have that kind of car but he got in a car accident... but now my question along with carolita is if you have your lisence or are getting it what kind of car do you drive?
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

Hope wrote:the only car that i really like is a black 1999 cavlier, two door. my brother joe used to have that kind of car but he got in a car accident... but now my question along with carolita is if you have your lisence or are getting it what kind of car do you drive?
Like this? Cool.

Uh....I have my license, but not that car. ;) One day, though...when I'm rich and lonely.....:yes: ;)
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

This is the best car ever...

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like the '67 or '65 Ford Mustang, and one was for sale!! Ugh, right by my friend's house. But I'd never be able to afford it! *weeps*

I'd settle for a Honda Accord, '97 I believe.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Hope wrote:the only car that i really like is a black 1999 cavlier, two door. my brother joe used to have that kind of car but he got in a car accident... but now my question along with carolita is if you have your lisence or are getting it what kind of car do you drive?
Had an accident? Do you know it is practically CERTAIN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH in a side crash for the driver?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Dance or Die
I'm a teapot

Post by Dance or Die »

ANY kind of corvettes are awsome! \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Pepper Doyle wrote:I like the '67 or '65 Ford Mustang, and one was for sale!! Ugh, right by my friend's house. But I'd never be able to afford it! *weeps*

I'd settle for a Honda Accord, '97 I believe.
Yea for '97 Accords!

But yeah those old Mustangs are sooo cool. Or I'd pick the official chick car, a VW New Beetle Convertable in that pretty sky blue color :inlove:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Hope

Post by Hope »

Carolita wrote:
Like this? Cool.

Uh....I have my license, but not that car. ;) One day, though...when I'm rich and lonely.....:yes: ;)
yeah i think... it was amazing...

and footballgeek, i agree all corvettes are amazing. i have gotten to ride in one before. so mcuh fun
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My dream car... :inlove:

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sorry, but that car is U-G-L-Y. It ain't got no alibi! :assault:
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm not really into cars, but I think that this car is rather cute. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Hope

Post by Hope »

The Top Crusader wrote:My dream car... :inlove:

it would be nice to have that car but i dont think i would want to own it. i would rather have the cavalier.... but it would be nice.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I can't settle on one of these:
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT QUad Cab Long Bed 4x4 w/ HEMI
2007 Dodge Challenger
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I'm not really into cars, but I think that this car is rather cute. O:)
Lol, I don't get that color at all... In fact, it is WRONG to have that color of car! It offends the eyes of those around you! :x

Oops, sorry; I just came from Town Hall. Apparently, I have a reputation to keep up. :tongue2:
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Haha, I think my family would agree with you Larry. ;) Oh well. I like green! So there. :neener:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

Lol, I actually like green, even as the color of a car in some cases; it's that olive green (or virtually anything between green and yellow) that I don't really like.
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

The proton Gen2 is my favorite car. My father has this exact model. Superb!
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Viper \:D/
or any "dodge" :D

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Carolita wrote:Ok, I am totally convinced....the Mazda Miata MX-5 is the absolute best car out there. :thumbsup:

...like I said in the topic tag line, the subject will vary. So, what's your "bestest" vehicle? \:D/
That is the car my sister likes. I don't know which car I like. The miatas are cool. i also like cooper cars.