Prayer would be appercaited

Share your prayer requests here.
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Prayer would be appercaited

Post by kellyj »

Hi was just wondering if you guys could pray through me. Since Janurary I've been going through this really hard time because then i found out that my "second dad" was going to be moving to calgary. my real dad has never been around or cared about my life. but this guy always was there for me when i needed a hug or just wanted to talk and we had just started to get really close when i found out he was leaving as he was offered a job as a vice prinipal in a junior high christian school in Calgary. And while i know this job is an amazing oppurtinity for him (as he is only 31 and has a young family so this job will be great for him) i just cant move past the why God would let him move. And now he leaves in 2 weeks and i keep crying at school everyday(as he is also my teacher) so what im trying to say is prayer would be helpful because Im having a really hard time with this and am really gonna miss him next year.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Prayed just now, kellyj. :pray: It sounds like you're going through a lot. :(
Hold on tight to God's hand, and He'll help you. O:)

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org