Prayer request and Praise report

A little of both together

Share your prayer requests here.
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Prayer request and Praise report

Post by Blipadouzi »

Well, some of you may remember my mentioning at one point that I was looking into opening a Christian Cafe.

One of the biggest difficulties was deciding when and how to quit my current job to go full time or even part time into that endeavour.

The praise report is that today I was given notification that I was being laid off at the end of the month (Exactly on schedule with the opening date of the Cafe I might add). I praise God for his timing and his love.

Now I ask for prayer, mostly for my wife. She has difficulty with putting her faith in the unknown, even when God is in control. She needs to know and expect everything that is going to happen. (To the point that she hate birthday surprises)

I would also ask that you pray the Lord give me discernment in the timing of everything that is to come, and to be steadfast and true to him.

Thank you my brothers and sisters...

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Heh, your wife sounds like me. :-) I hate surprises, too.

I'll be praying.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

It can be hard when you have a family. I will be praying for you.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! I'll be praying! I can totally understand what your wife must be feeling! I also feel the need to know everything in advance. But, I totally admire your faith in God!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.