The next Left Behind Prequel Book - The Rapture

Excited for the release?

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought my copy at Sam's Club today. I have to read The Regime before I can read the new one.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'd be more interested in sequels than prequels, although I have read them. I'll read it whenever I can get it on hold..
...I hate marquees.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I finished The Rapture, and it was really good. My only complaint is that a lot of the story elements were repeated more than necessary.

For those of you wondering weather or not the read the prequels, The Rising tells the story of Rayford growing up and the story of Nicolae's mother; The Regime tells the story of Rayford, Irene, Chloe, Buck, and Nicolae; The Rapture is mostly about Irene. It also tell about Rayford, Buck, Leon and Nicolae. It also has short bits about other characters like Lucinda Washington, Lionel Washington, Rayford's co-pilot Chris Smith, Chloe, etc.

There will only be one more Left Behind book and that will be the sequel.