Can you quote eps?

Do you have the mark of a true AIO fan?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Do what I do. Say things at random like;

Hey! The Connelsville Mall is having a sale!

Oh man! You are such a Maladriot!

Seasonal Filicitations!

It is fun to see the look on peoples faces when you say things like that!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Do what I do. Say things at random like;

Hey! The Connelsville Mall is having a sale!

Oh man! You are such a Maladriot!

Seasonal Filicitations!

It is fun to see the look on peoples faces when you say things like that!
Oh, I do that all of the time! I love it! :lol:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote:I'm really the only AIO nut around this part of...here. :D
I hear ya there. I think my friends have finally gotten the picture I'm an Odyssey nut (though I have to remind them what it is on the rare occasion I bring it up), and my campus Pastor (I lent him some tapes recently).

-Jonathan
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

AIOP: I do that all the time.........esp sitting in a resturant or at work.......I'll be looking at the paper and exlaim (USUALLY with friends who know what I'm doing) "Hey! The Connelsville Mall is having a sale!"

That was especially fun when I lived in PA where there is REALLY a real-life town named Connelsville *smirk*.

Randomly quoting various Bernardisms is also fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

Randomly quoting various Bernardisms is also fun.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Oh yeah! \:D/
Priscilla

<><
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

when i first started listning to AIO i listened to For Whom the Wedding Belss Toll so many times i memorized the whole show! :D
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Woah! =D> < to anyone who can quote an entire episode. I can do a quote to fit almost any occasion (if one comes to me) but never an entire episode...is that something you conciously have to memorize or you just get it from listening so much??? :-s
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i think that just after a while and after you listen to it a ton of times, you just sorta happen to listen to it.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

For me it comes just by listening to it. In the case of Darkness Before Dawn, I listened to it over 400 times in as many days (it was the only album I had), and by the end of that, I had it completely memorized.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

does it have to be a whole episode? I know a few scenes.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I can definately run through whole episodes, but that comes from listening to the same one over and over and over again, like for five hrs in a row.
I also like using Eugenes lines to make ppl think Im smart. It usually works, except when they dont know what I am saying, and then I have to explain it and it takes forever.
I find that I usually memorize connies line more then anyone elses. I wonder why that is.
My brother and I used to use Connie and Eugenes little jabs at eachother. We would bicker just like the two of them. I especially like when connies like "you, you you....YOU YOU!" and then Bart is like "boy, is she always that snippy?" and eugene replys "you have no Idea!"
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Me
An original

Post by Me »

frogalwyz wrote:I also like using Eugenes lines to make ppl think Im smart. It usually works, except when they dont know what I am saying, and then I have to explain it and it takes forever.
I do that too. Always fun to watch the confused looks on people's faces, especially when there are other people around on whom I've used the words so many times that they know what they mean.