Super Smash Bros. Brawl...

Now with THIRD PARTY characters?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Super Smash Bros. Brawl...

Post by The Top Crusader »

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

\:D/

Some Nintendo characters that haven't shown up yet (Meta Knight and Pitt and armor-less Samus, for a few), as well as Solid Snake and possibly other third party characters!
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Elrohir wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Insightful. >_>

I can already tell which characters I'm playing the most~ Wonder if they have more Fire Emblem characters...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I'd like to see them TAKE OUT some of the Pokemon characters... they seemed to overdone in the last one... and I could live without Dr. Mario and Young Link, if they clear room for new characters...

Its cool to have another Samus, but I hope they throw in Ridley or some other Metroid character...

Also, since they are hinting at more third party support than just Solid Snake... I'm hoping for Sonic and related characters... as well as maybe Bomberman... >_>

Mega Man would be awesome as well, but if they can make such a deal with Capcom I'd rather them do a big Nintendo X Capcom so there would be more room for other Mega Man characters... as well as Street Fighter, Final Fight, Bionic Commando, Strider, Viewtiful Joe, etc...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hold up now? Snake? 0_o
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Eugene Kendall wrote:Hold up now? Snake? 0_o
Did you watch the trailer? >_>
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hollywood Heartbreak Kid wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:Hold up now? Snake? 0_o
Did you watch the trailer? >_>
Yeah but Snake is too...I dunno un-nintendo to be in SSB.
jonas
Tallying up

Post by jonas »

I want it!!! Its been for ever since I've played the earlier game of it.
Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Oh... My... GOSH. Snake? Snake you say? SNAAAAKE!!!! \:D/

Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!!
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.