The best character in Narnia

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")

Who is the best character in "The Chronicles of Narnia"?

Diggory / Prof. Kirke
3%
Polly
No votes
Peter
3%
Susan
No votes
Edmund
7%
Lucy
14%
King Caspian X
7%
Trumpkin / The DLF
7%
Eustace
3%
Jill
No votes
Puddleglum
17%
Prince Rillian
No votes
King Tirian
7%
other (from any of the books - please specify)
31%

Total votes: 29

Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

Trumpkin is by far the coolest.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I don't remember back from the BBC vids, and I didn't read the books *is planning to though!* so I'll pick from the new movie.
From that I'd say the dwarve is the best! "This way for your num nums!" :hilarious:

The only thing I remember from the BBC vids is that Puddleglum really weirded me out. *shudders*
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Iverkid wrote:Trumpkin is by far the coolest.

Iverkid
Ahh! I love Trumpkin! \:D/ I was just thinking last night that I should have mentioned him here! I'm glad to see that he has a larger fan base than just me. ;)
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Besides Alsan...Peter, because his name's Peter.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Shasta and Aravis! \:D/ One reason being, I just finished listening to Radio Theatre's The Horse and His Boy, which reinforced my liking for that book. It's tied for my favorite with The Last Battle.

I like the other characters too, though. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
totustuus
Pilgrim

Post by totustuus »

Stop complaining! I did put Cor and the beavers and the white witch, and a lot of others, but had to get rid of them because I was only allowed a certain number of poll options.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks The Horse and His Boy is one of the best books in the series.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Shasta and Aravis! \:D/ One reason being, I just finished listening to Radio Theatre's The Horse and His Boy, which reinforced my liking for that book.
You go, Laura!

Of course, SHASTA is the best character in Narnia... once it comes to the big screen, the world will realize how amazing this guy is.

The Horse and His Boy takes audio drama to heights I never knew it could go. If anyone hasn't heard it, I wish I could send you all a copy. Cos it's a total epic.

To Narnia and the North!
-king shasta
Last edited by shasta on Mon May 15, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

The Horse and His Boy is my favorite Narnia book!!! And I love the Radio Theatre production of it!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Karin Doyle wrote:The Horse and His Boy is my favorite Narnia book!!! And I love the Radio Theatre production of it!
I totally agree! I don't know if it's my favourite book of the series, but it's my favourite RT of the 7! \:D/ It's just so good and so captivating! It's the one that I've listened to the most often by far!
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

totustuus wrote:Stop complaining! I did put Cor and the beavers and the white witch, and a lot of others, but had to get rid of them because I was only allowed a certain number of poll options.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks The Horse and His Boy is one of the best books in the series.
Horse and His Boy is my second favorite next to Last Battle. Your not alone. I just think the story in that one is so good.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

My favorite book is usually the one I'm reading/listening to. Right now it's the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. For some reason, Prince Caspian has never exactly been a favorite though. I love Horse and His Boy aswell... "..so I knocked him down. He went howling into the house and his big brother came out. So I knocked him down." Or something like that. :hilarious:

Corin is an awesome character. :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

Voyage of the Dawn Treader is probably my least favorite. Well it and Silver Chair. They both just get a little boring.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

The Beavers =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:My favorite book is usually the one I'm reading/listening to. Right now it's the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. For some reason, Prince Caspian has never exactly been a favorite though. I love Horse and His Boy aswell... "..so I knocked him down. He went howling into the house and his big brother came out. So I knocked him down." Or something like that. :hilarious:

Corin is an awesome character. :D
Yes, Corin is hilarious! :lol:
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Liz_Horton wrote:REEP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.I.T.T.O :D He rocks!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Tirian. And Reep, and Puddleglum, and Edmund, and Aravis...
My fav books are The Last Battle and the Horse and His Boy

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

The White Witch! :inlove:

Evil, sure. But sooooo beautiful!
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:The White Witch! :inlove:

Evil, sure. But sooooo beautiful!
:hilarious: HAHAHA!!! boys make me laugh O:)

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I love Puddleglum! Marsh-Wiggles are cool!!!!

-Robo
Dance or Die
I'm a teapot

Post by Dance or Die »

i woudve said dufflepuds! \:D/