7th Heaven Good-bye (spoilers)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Was this the best way for us to say good-bye to the Camden's?

Yes
10%
No
90%

Total votes: 10

Eiram
OK

7th Heaven Good-bye (spoilers)

Post by Eiram »

So like who watched it last night? I thought they left things way to undone. They so can not really sya good-bye to them without at least another episode. There are too many qustions. What did Simon and Rose talk about before they even went into the church? What did Sandy tell Rose? Why did Rose call sandy? Where's Martin? What did Sandy have to tell Simon about the baby? Is Rose with her ex now? And how did they tell everyone that they called it off? When did Carlos and Mary get back together and how? What is Mary's degree in? And what's up with the three sets of twins! I think that baby Aaron(Sandy's baby) is really Simon's and it's been that way all along. She didn't want Rose to kill her when she found out. She finally was able to tell Rose 'cuze Rose told her they called off the wedding. They just totally need to do something about this.

~Eiram
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

WOW! :huh: I didn't know that show was a soap opera!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Larry The Pickle wrote:WOW! :huh: I didn't know that show was a soap opera!
Well, now you know, and knowing's half the battle. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I thought it was cheesy. Especially the whole everybody's having twins scene. That was really cheesy. The whole episode (the whole season, actually, but particularly this episode) was very poorly written.

About what Sandy had to say to Simon.... my sister and I had speculated since the very beginning of that plotline that Sandy's baby was really Simon's.

And yes, it's been a soap opera for at least six seasons, if not more.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

He he maybe another option for some would be I dont care. since a lot of people here dont watch much Tv. :D

But I do. I watched the thing. It is obvious to me by ending Brenda Hampton wanted another season. It was terrible ending, ending with a "cliffhanger." like that. And yea, the show was a soap opera and was not very good the past few seasons. And yet, like so many TWOPERS, could not stop watching. But it was not a good ep, but at least jessie and Barry came back.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

What?! I was joking about the whole soap opera thing!

No wonder I ha.... dislike, that show!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I haven't watched it since a "cutting" episode long long ago . . . it's hardly a portrayal of a Christian family and I disliked that they claimed it was.

I am just glad it's ending. Don't really care how they did it.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

i used to love 7th heaven b4 they took out Roxan and Chandler i havemt really watched any of the new ones though..
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I used to really like 7th Heaven, but then I realized that the dad hardly acted like a Christian, let alone a minister. :-(

But I watched the Season Finale! It was decent, I guess...
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Pepper Doyle wrote:I haven't watched it since a "cutting" episode long long ago . . . it's hardly a portrayal of a Christian family and I disliked that they claimed it was.

I am just glad it's ending. Don't really care how they did it.
I saw that last Spring on Spring break. I guess I don't understand your comment, unless that wasn't episode specific.

I never was too fond of the show because it just seemed like everybody had crushes on everybody. It was like "hi, i'm 5, I like a little 5 year old boy because everybody in my family is in love with someone!"
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Yeah, the boy/girl-craziness got really old really fast.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

7th Heaven is NOT over after all. (MAYBE MAYBE)

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent ... 1002501927
7th Heaven, the longest-running family drama in television history, in a surprising move, will return for its 11th season on the new CW network this fall. Mediaweek has learned that a deal has been reached to bring the show back for at least 13 episodes. CW officials refused comment.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've only seen a couple episodes of the show, and I'm not familiar with current plotines, but having a "series finale" and then accouncing that you might be back sounds rather like a ploy to boost ratings to me. ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Pepper Doyle wrote:I haven't watched it since a "cutting" episode long long ago . . . it's hardly a portrayal of a Christian family and I disliked that they claimed it was.
That was one thing that always bugged me about the Camdens. :shame:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

My mother, sister, and I have been watching for the last few seasons, and this definately wasn't the best way to end it.

The entire last epside felt very rushed. And then when you came back from a break to a wedding party and the wedding is apparently over and you find out they're not married and everybody's having twins... @o@

It was very rushed, although it does seem to wrap it up okay

Mary & Carlos are back together
Sandy's baby is (apparently) Simon's and she's a nice Christian. Perhaps they'll get married.
So that leaves Martin to freely date Ruthie (though that would just wreak more havoc)
Rose will marry Umberto, who she's wanted to be with all along
And all the couples are happy, and maybe Happy will be too
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
That was one thing that always bugged me about the Camdens. :shame:

-Cowboy
I guess I still don't understand what bugged anybody about that episode. I'd be glad to be enlightened by anyone who was bugged....as I remember the father of the girl in question moved to a different town where she could get help. was that unChristian?
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

I started to watch it recently, just cause it was on, and that is a bad show!!!!!!!!! The episode was "Dropping Trou". Made me sick! It's all about them suspecting the kid Simon for having relations with his girlfriend. :shame: The parents were going out to where he was having dinner to try and stop him, and the doctor son said not to, but just buy a condom and explain 'safe' s*)(. :dumb: ](*,)
You know how many kids Simon's age are doing it?
I was so mad those parents were just kind of embaressed and defensive and didn't punish him!!!!!! :twat:
We're going to try to stop him
'Try'???? Just do!!!

How can they claim to be Christian?!?!?!!!!!! :noway: (Christian or Catholic? I thought they were supposed to be Catholic.) They might as well not be. It shows like that that tear apart are society! "Oh if that's how a christian family acts, then I guess they're no better than us. Might as well go on living a mess."
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

They're Methodist actually. I saw it too last night abd if you remember also Simon is 18 and there parents can't really stop it. Frankly I agree with Matt, the older brother, The best they can do is talk to Simon you can't stop someone or force them to not do something. Maybe not actually give them the condems but still talk to them. I mean come on can they stop him really? He doesn't even live at home anymore he's in college at this point. And for those who don't know Simon's been through a bunch with in the "year" prior to this episode. If you want more info on it pm me.

~Eiram
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Eiram wrote:They're Methodist actually. I saw it too last night abd if you remember also Simon is 18 and there parents can't really stop it. Frankly I agree with Matt, the older brother, The best they can do is talk to Simon you can't stop someone or force them to not do something. Maybe not actually give them the condems but still talk to them. I mean come on can they stop him really? He doesn't even live at home anymore he's in college at this point. And for those who don't know Simon's been through a bunch with in the "year" prior to this episode. If you want more info on it pm me.

~Eiram
I didn't know Simon is 18, last time I saw the show was when he was a little kid. So your right, they couldn't physically stop him. I guess they did the right thing then about talking to him to stop him. Definately the wrong thing to do to talk about 'safe' s*)( and give him a condom!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

well i don't know if any of yall have heard yet but it will most likely be coming back for another season, but it will be on the new CW.