Nintendo's special E3 press site

(along with the username and password you'll need to get in)

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Elrohir wrote:
Xiao wrote: Your pathetic arguing skills are no match for this intriguing, yet confusing to some, amazing new lingo known as "Logic". Not to mention the fact you end your post with "loser" shows immense immaturity and inabillity to argue like a proper englishman, wot wot.

You LOSE, good day sir.

XIAO WINS
FLAWLESS VICTORY
I find it funny that you told Fanboy he's "immense"ly immature for using the word "loser" when you put "You LOSE" at the end of your posts. BTW, Fanboy isn't the one telling people they have "pathetic arguing skills".
Obviously the last part, including the final sentence (but not the one before it) were sarcastic.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

^Total disregard of the post made by Bmuntz.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Ah, right, sorry.

Interesting status, Bmuntz, but I'm afraid it's not accurate.
E3 Website wrote:E3 2006 Booth Popularity* (As of May 15th)
Consoles:

Sony - 53%
Nintendo - 31%
Microsoft - 16%

*Percentages based upon amont of general amount of people at booths since opening.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:Ah, right, sorry.

Consoles:

Sony - 53%
Nintendo - 31%
Microsoft - 16%

*Percentages based upon amont of general amount of people at booths since opening.
I really wish I could find that on the site but alas I cannot. XD
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

More like...
Consoles:

Nintendo - 97%
Sony - 2%
Microsoft - 1%

>_>
xiao

Post by xiao »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Xiao wrote:Ah, right, sorry.

Consoles:

Sony - 53%
Nintendo - 31%
Microsoft - 16%

I really wish I could find that on the site but alas I cannot. XD
Do a "site:(E3 website URL) Booth" search. It's there.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I searched both official e3 sites...nothing.
xiao

Post by xiao »

It was on the main page, in a flash banner when I went. Refresh the page a few times.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:It was on the main page, in a flash banner when I went. Refresh the page a few times.
I refresed a "few" times but there is no banners providing any e3 statistics and I highly doubt they would display that in a flash banner. Your grasping at straws Xiao.
xiao

Post by xiao »

First off, it was there. Are you seriously not beleiving me?

And secondly, grasping at straws? Whaaa?

And thirdly, even if Nintedo WAS the leading booth (which aparently it wasn't), what does this have to do with our previous discussion?
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Can't we just leave it at: PS3 is the best, most expensive of the systems, but most people here are gonna buy the Wii 'cause it's cheaper and it's got cool games.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Elrohir wrote:Can't we just leave it at: PS3 is the best, most expensive of the systems, but most people here are gonna buy the Wii 'cause it's cheaper and it's got cool games.
but me likes wii better though i wanna try FFXII Dirge of Cerebus and FFXII remake for PS3 ;)
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

UltimaZero wrote:
Elrohir wrote:Can't we just leave it at: PS3 is the best, most expensive of the systems, but most people here are gonna buy the Wii 'cause it's cheaper and it's got cool games.
but me likes wii better though i wanna try FFXII Dirge of Cerebus and FFXII remake for PS3 ;)
me likes Wii better too, but only 'cause ya know it's games are gonna pwn!
xiao

Post by xiao »

People choosing Nintendo instead of Sony is like people choosing Internet Explorer because they can't figure out Firefox.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:People choosing Nintendo instead of Sony is like people choosing Internet Explorer because they can't figure out Firefox.
...I would think that people couldnt figure out the Wii but want something better than regular old games.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Xiao wrote:People choosing Nintendo instead of Sony is like people choosing Internet Explorer because they can't figure out Firefox.
Well, I'm not choosing Nintendo over anyone just because it's Nintendo. I think all the companies, including Nintendo, are a bunch a greedy businesses. But, Nintendo is slighlty more concerned with making unique games than the others are. The system itself means very little to me unless it has good games. Good graphics are great and all, but they don't define the quality of a game.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Elrohir wrote:
Well, I'm not choosing Nintendo over anyone just because it's Nintendo. I think all the companies, including Nintendo, are a bunch a greedy businesses. But, Nintendo is slighlty more concerned with making unique games than the others are. The system itself means very little to me unless it has good games. Good graphics are great and all, but they don't define the quality of a game.
The games for the PS3 ARE great, much more unique then the Wii games, actually. Most of the Wii games are sequels to other nintendo games, with the innovation being that it's harder to control. Whereas the PS3 has dozens upon dozens of unique, next-generation, massively smart playing games.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Reason 1 that Sonuna will be buying a W/R: it will not require her to sell important body parts. (My dad has repeatedly speculated that the PS3 will cost well over 1k when it is fully outfitted. :l)
Reason 2 that Sonuna will be buying a W/R: Metroid. Zelda. Sonic. Enough said.
Reason 3 that Sonuna will be buying a W/R: she is a Nintendo and Sega fangirl, albiet one who often romances other game companies.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna Hydris wrote: Reason 3 that Sonuna will be buying a W/R: she is a Nintendo and Sega fangirl, albiet one who often romances other game companies.
Cheater!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote: Reason 3 that Sonuna will be buying a W/R: she is a Nintendo and Sega fangirl, albiet one who often romances other game companies.
Cheater!
:p
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.