Nintendo's special E3 press site

(along with the username and password you'll need to get in)

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:
Xiao wrote:People choosing Nintendo instead of Sony is like people choosing Internet Explorer because they can't figure out Firefox.
Well, I'm not choosing Nintendo over anyone just because it's Nintendo. I think all the companies, including Nintendo, are a bunch a greedy businesses. But, Nintendo is slighlty more concerned with making unique games than the others are. The system itself means very little to me unless it has good games. Good graphics are great and all, but they don't define the quality of a game.
The games for the PS3 ARE great, much more unique then the Wii games, actually. Most of the Wii games are sequels to other nintendo games, with the innovation being that it's harder to control. Whereas the PS3 has dozens upon dozens of unique, next-generation, massively smart playing games.
Like Madden 20XX , Need for Speed 6, and Metal Gear Solid: Substance of an Old Guy.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I can't stand Madden and Need for Speed...
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Elrohir wrote:I can't stand Madden and Need for Speed...
Those weren't REAL PS3 games, he was being sarcastic.

In all honesty, anyone who pays attetention to the PS3 booth will see that it has the best games. Assassin's creed (only for PS3) got the bets game of E3 on almost every site, and 85% of all the subcatagories for best games got PS3 entries. Wii only got one title. :-s
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

One game's enough for me since I usually have more important things to do than play video games all day.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

Xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:I can't stand Madden and Need for Speed...
Those weren't REAL PS3 games, he was being sarcastic.

In all honesty, anyone who pays attetention to the PS3 booth will see that it has the best games. Assassin's creed (only for PS3) got the bets game of E3 on almost every site, and 85% of all the subcatagories for best games got PS3 entries. Wii only got one title. :-s
Those are just PS3's main gaming group that involes sports and racing and a wide section of sucking RPG games.. but kindom hearts and very little other RPG games seem to be the only good games. I can't see how the PS3 owns the Nintendo system when theres very little infomation on it. When PS3 is just a copying machine rather then there own I don't see and unique'ness in there. It might have better graphics but graphics is a very little part of a system plus how can you forget the Pwning games at E3 for the PC, PC owns all systems. Thats a Fact.
Me + Computer + Video Games = My Love.
xiao

Post by xiao »

1337mojo and Elrohir obviously don't grasp the concept and in my opinion aren't worth arguing with anymore, so I shall drop out of the conversation.

On further notice, Elrohir saying that the Wii pwns PS3, then me saying it only has one good game, then Elrohir saying one game is enough for him, is absolutely one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on a forum.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

Xiao wrote:1337mojo and Elrohir obviously don't grasp the concept and in my opinion aren't worth arguing with anymore, so I shall drop out of the conversation.

On further notice, Elrohir saying that the Wii pwns PS3, then me saying it only has one good game, then Elrohir saying one game is enough for him, is absolutely one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on a forum.
Yet you still lack to prove a point.

Just one thing about systems it has created a war agaisnt nerds and geeks to clash and fight over which is more pwnage. But everyone will think for themselfs and no one or hardly anyone will agree with each other of systems owning other systems for all systems were created equal.... even the sucky ones....

But over all I think there is one victor out of this all and has survied this long aging battle and that is the.... PC...

sooo cheers....

[/rant]
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:1337mojo and Elrohir obviously don't grasp the concept and in my opinion aren't worth arguing with anymore, so I shall drop out of the conversation.

You obviously dosent grasp the concept of 1337mojo's post. He was explaining how the PS3 has no innovation and is just copying the other systems. Have you seen the new gyrospic controller...ripoff of Wii. And there wannabe live service...ripoff of XBL. Sony also criticized Microsoft last E3 for the tiered system pricing...and then they pull the same thing. Sony is just one big rip off trying to make money on sucky games that they hype up and raise to a ridiculous price point.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

I had a point :-s I just went into a ranting mode and started posting :anxious:

*Dances with happniess for having a point without knowing it :)

I will prove an other point besides the PC being the total pwnage.
Every system will rip off of other systems no matter what. I would use examples but I hope someone else does. For I am to lazy for looking at the computer screen for 4 hours stright.... looking at Oblivion Mods.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Eugene Kendall wrote:Have you seen the new gyrospic controller...ripoff of Wii.
That is rediculous. Not only was the gyrospic controller designed late 2005, it was announced (and playable) FAR too early to have even gotten the idea from anyone.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

Xiao wrote:
That is rediculous. Not only was the gyrospic controller designed late 2005, it was announced (and playable) FAR too early to have even gotten the idea from anyone.
I'd like to see proof of that.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I never said Wii owns PS3. I said it's games do. 2 completely different things. If you will recall correctly, I did say that the PS3 sytstem, by itself, is the best console. But, we were just ranting on how it's still just ripping off people, while the Wii at least tried to do something creative first.

BTW, can't we get a "Hi, welcome to The ToO mojo!" ?
xiao

Post by xiao »

1337mojo wrote:
Xiao wrote:
Take this into consideration. The gyro was playable at the E3 booth. It was announced October 14th, 2005. That was before the Wii's features were announced. Therefore it could not be a copy. Not to mention it took Nintendo half a year to incorperate something so small (the speaker on the Wii controller) without it jacking up the price dramatically. Whereas the Gyro is a much larger feature in the PS3, and therefore would take a much longer time then half a year to incorperate and for it to be playable this E3, so therefore, they have been working on it before Wii revealed it's secrets, so therefore it is not a copy.

Just use your brain, it's proof enough.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

Xiao wrote:
1337mojo wrote:
Xiao wrote:
Take this into consideration. The gyro was playable at the E3 booth. It was announced October 14th, 2005. That was before the Wii's features were announced. Therefore it could not be a copy. Not to mention it took Nintendo half a year to incorperate something so small (the speaker on the Wii controller) without it jacking up the price dramatically. Whereas the Gyro is a much larger feature in the PS3, and therefore would take a much longer time then half a year to incorperate and for it to be playable this E3, so therefore, they have been working on it before Wii revealed it's secrets, so therefore it is not a copy.

Just use your brain, it's proof enough.
Bah, after serching the internet I can't find proof to counter your proof.. so at the moment I'm at total lock down >.>
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The gyro was announced this E3 the Boomerang controller was announced on the date you stated. ...lolwin. It was most definitely not playable if you even listened to the Sony keynote from this E3 you would realize that they just unveiled the "new" gyro tech. I will say it again... LOLWIN!
xiao

Post by xiao »

Eugene Kendall wrote:The gyro was announced this E3 the Boomerang controller was announced on the date you stated. ...lolwin. It was most definitely not playable if you even listened to the Sony keynote from this E3 you would realize that they just unveiled the "new" gyro tech. I will say it again... LOLWIN!
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

*forgets if he posted in this thread a while ago or not*

But yeah I'd like a couple PS3 games (Mainly just Final Fantasy and possibly KH3 assuming that is on there, and the MGS series), but no way can I afford it, and the new Mario game and SSBB and Metroid and Zelda are all spiffier looking to me...