Click here and find out

don't worry there ain't nothing bad about this.

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Click here and find out

Post by Old Brad »

Okay, I was wondering, am I the only one in The Gaming Den who has pc?
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Bradley wrote:Okay, I was wondering, am I the only one in The Gaming Den who has pc?
lol nope. i Refuse to buy any game systems anymore. Because if i was to buy a psp right? then in a couple of months to a year, the ps3 will come out, and another game system and i will have blown 200$ + games. i mean i can stick with the pc, cause its been around, And i think it is staying.

Ryan
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

livin4messiah wrote:
Bradley wrote:Okay, I was wondering, am I the only one in The Gaming Den who has pc?
lol nope. i Refuse to buy any game systems anymore. Because if i was to buy a psp right? then in a couple of months to a year, the ps3 will come out, and another game system and i will have blown 200$ + games. i mean i can stick with the pc, cause its been around, And i think it is staying.

Ryan
First off, the PSP is portable whereas the PS3 is not, they won't be competing with each other. Second, you won't have blown 200$ + games, as long as you enjoyed the games then they aren't a waste of money just because a newer system came out. And thirdly, to have a gaming computer, you need to often be upgrading video cards, RAM, CPUs and now even physics cards, perhaps even entire comptuers to play the new stuff coming out.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

livin4messiah wrote:

Ryan
But from the specs you posted in the Computer Faction your PC can only run like....Pong....without sound. XD
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yes, I also primarily use a PC... so HA! ...or something. :anxious:
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

livin4messiah wrote:

Ryan
SAME HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRee
[size=0]my pc roxors[/size]
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Eugene Kendall wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:

Ryan
But from the specs you posted in the Computer Faction your PC can only run like....Pong....without sound. XD
muwahhaaa u insult my laptop? i will have u know that it is in prime condition to run games. i do it all the time! and i have a desktop that i use primarily for games. it has great specs!

Ryan
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

livin4messiah wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:

Ryan
muwahhaaa u insult my laptop? i will have u know that it is in prime condition to run games. i do it all the time! and i have a desktop that i use primarily for games. it has great specs!

Ryan
Tell me can your Laptop run...Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Half Life 2, Battle For Middle Earth 2, Battlefield 2, Guild Wars, or even World of Warcraft? If it can I will consider it prime condition to run games but with the specs you posted you can hardly run maplestory...
xiao

Post by xiao »

Don't forget Quake 4, Doom 3 or Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter! :shame:
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

:offtopic: :offtopic: guys this is not about games. Well not exactly. It's hard to explain :yes:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

It's the gaming den, of course it's about games! ;)

EK, basicly anything can run Guild Wars...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Shad Lexer wrote:It's the gaming den, of course it's about games! ;)

livin4messiah wrote:Image

my beautiful ibm thinkpad 2645 366 mhz 192 mb ram 6gb of hdd with a partitioned drive.

its my baby. it is nice.

Ryan
Even that? >_>
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

I was talking about this topic.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Bradley wrote:

I know you were! :D

EK, it might run Guild Wars, though it may be a slide show.... ;)
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Shad Lexer wrote:
Bradley wrote:

I know you were! :D

EK, it might run Guild Wars, though it may be a slide show.... ;)
i hardly play games cause i cant afford them lately. :( send me money and your macbook ek. I will be eternally greatful for them.

Ryan
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nevaaar! :x (and also why dont you just play free games like *cough*Maplestory*cough*)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Eugene Kendall wrote:Nevaaar! :x (and also why dont you just play free games like *cough*Maplestory*cough*)

How do you play it?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bradley wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:Nevaaar! :x (and also why dont you just play free games like *cough*Maplestory*cough*)

How do you play it?
xiao

Post by xiao »

Awesome avvie, EK.
1337mojo
Gold Member

Post by 1337mojo »

PC is the best out of all systems... my computer is my bebe :)

*Kisses Mojo's computer*
Me + Computer + Video Games = My Love.