Is your pop really safe?

or even your soda?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Is your pop really safe?

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Is your pop really safe? You know what I mean you go through all the trouble to aquire a pop form the sotre opnly to end up getting a glass or less of it! Well thats why I drink Diet Coke, not only is it better for you then coke (because it's diet), but it also makes me feel safe in knowning that no one in my famiuly likes it so it will all be mine mwaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahha first diet coke then the too then the world!!!

Lord Sesshoumaru
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Haha... I'm usually the one that steals it all here! :-$ But it's not called "pop" it is S-O-D-A. Unless you're one of my relatives in Michigan. (Mike? Is that you?)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

darcy wrote:Haha... I'm usually the one that steals it all here! :-$ But it's not called "pop" it is S-O-D-A. Unless you're one of my relatives in Michigan. (Mike? Is that you?)
from MI I am but alas my name is not mike.

Lord Sesshoumaru
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Heh, I do steal people's pop at my house. Just not my little brother's - he backwashes. Ew.

Personally, I don't think Diet Coke is more healthy, but I won't get into that. The most healthy thing is water. Water is good. :p

Sarah
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

it's pop. and it's not healthy. diet pop/soda is bad for you..even if you are "saving calories" water, lemon water, green tea, black coffee: that's the stuff to drink!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Really it's soda, EUCC....

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

It's pop. And this thread is making me sad, becasue I can't have it until the middle of May. Waaaahhhh! :mecry: *needs her Pepsi*
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Barely Is wrote:It's pop. And this thread is making me sad, becasue I can't have it until the middle of May. Waaaahhhh! :mecry: *needs her Pepsi*
Ah, it's soda. Why can't you have Pepsi?

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Linne

Post by Linne »

Because pop is bad for you and messes up your running, and I have track all the way through May. but I'm hoping my caffine addiction will be more or less broken by then so I'll be able to get by without it. :D
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Barely Is wrote:Because pop is bad for you and messes up your running, and I have track all the way through May. but I'm hoping my caffine addiction will be more or less broken by then so I'll be able to get by without it. :D
By that logic, i may never drink pop again. yes POP, not soda. not coke...not carbonated beverage, but pop. I hope you enjoy track! I have a marathon in September, so i will be staying away from it...but i already gave it up for other reasons.
Linne

Post by Linne »

Oh man...I just remembered.....as soon as track is over, I start cross-country training. >_< I may never have pop again. :(
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Frank never has this problem because she doesn't like soda. :(
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Poor Frank. :(
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

*snickers*

Safe?! My Pop is as safe as a baby in a lion's cage. :x
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

When I open a SODA, I turn the tab sideways. Then there's no doubt that it's mine.

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I always make sure everyone knows what pop is mine, I have a reserved spot in our second fridge, and make sure everyone knows they'll be in major trouble if they take it.

umm... O:)
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I just finish it before anyone can touch it! :) And it is SODA.
But actually, I am the only one here drinking it... I need caffeine. I get rather sleepy otherwise. :snore:
darcy
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

It's called POP in the North West as well . . . it's on the list of things you might do if you're from WA.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Midwest calls it Pop too. I get my caffeine from coffee and teas though. midwest/plains region. i guess...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

When I open a soda... I finish it, so no one will come along and take it if it's opened...

But actually, I drink a lot of diet pop as well--some kinds taste close enough to the original, and I drink tons of pop, so I figure I might as well make some of it sugar free...