Iverkid

is in SL *urgent prayer request*

Share your prayer requests here.
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Iverkid

Post by ichthuz »

Im posting this here so lots ppl will se it.

Okay. Iverkid is in Sri Lanka right now with his broher serving the ppl ther and helping to build houses for tsunami survivors. In case you didn't know theres currently a millitary coup trying to overtrow the SL government so there is fighting all the time. Also, Iverkid hates the food there (really spicy curry) and thats all there is to eat.

Plz pray
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

He also said he was having a good time there, though. :) *is praying*

I think this belongs in the First Church, by the way.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*moves thread*

I hope that all goes well for him! That sounds exciting but hard and kind of scary :anxious: !
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

*is praying* Good thing his bro is with him.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

Yes I am alive. But for how long I know not. The fighting up north seems to be starting up again. A couple people were killed by a kand mine and then there was a riot between the Tamils and the Singhalis and a bunch of people died. I hope it doesn't get too bad since Jonathan and I are going up there on Monday. Please pray about that.
The past few days have been nice because it was Jon's vacation so we went down south to surf. It was down there that I got on the internet at a cafe but there and here, I'm back in Colombo now, have slow dial-up. I am posting on this site because The ToO is alot slower. Do you think one of you could give the link to this page to Hannah my sister so my family can see what I write? It is a good place for me to post stuff while I'm here. Thanks.

Mark Iverson
guys he posted this on turnfiction...plz pray ur butts off
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

CAN WE PLZ MAKE THIS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS SUPER SERIOUS

umm guys really badnes. Mark is sick in Sri lanka... he has diherreah and is throwing up like a lot... he's goin to a bigger city today to try to get to a hospital, also the Rebels are arming themselves in prep fro all out war and distributing weapons including AK47's and Hand grenades, Land mines are going off every day. PLEASE PRAY>!<>!<[/b]
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I agree, this is really serious and I'll contact an admin to make it an announcement. Praying like crazy. Guys - this is getting pretty bad, please please pray!
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

And an admin has been contacted. I'll sticky it.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

another update from turnfiction
Thank you for your prayers. I have been sick in bed for the past few days. At first I thought it was typhoid but turned out to be just a minor flu. I am really missing home though.
I would like your continued prayers on one thing in particular. Although the peace talks had been going on between the rebels and the government, the rebels have now backed down on them. I think the government broke the peace talk treaty. Please pray that the fighting will not start up again. I think it will though. The rebels say they plan to take over the entire city of Jaffna, which is a big northern city that is entirly Tamil. Pray that the fighting will stop.
Cronosan
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Thanks for sharing ichthuz, I'm glad to hear it's only a minor flu... though I will certainly be praying for his (and everyone else with him)'s safe return.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I will certainly pray for him and his brother. I know how it feels being sick where your at home and its no fun. I hope he is getting better. I will keep him in mind.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I am praying, as well! Thank you for keeping us posted, ichthuz!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Hope

Post by Hope »

yeah thanx for your ability to keep us posted.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

I talked to his mom like 3 minutes ago on the phone and hes over his sickness and is depressed because his bro bought him a pizza when he was in the hospital and he could only eat a little.... but hes good now and is going back to trinko....the dangerous place soon/
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Yay, I'm glad he's much better! :D Too bad about the pizza.. :( Let's pray the shooting and everything won't start. Ugh.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Thats sad.

Hes getting better thst good. O:)
Hope

Post by Hope »

Thats a good thing that he quickly got over his illness and that he will be back and moving around out there. I hope that he stays healthy and fit when he is there.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

Hope wrote:Thats a good thing that he quickly got over his illness and that he will be back and moving around out there. I hope that he stays healthy and fit when he is there.
you talk like eugene
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

She does? :-s :D Hehe.

Thanks for praying, we'll keepyou posted.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

*is praying*