Your favorite genre?

of AIO

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I like Sagas with mystery and action adventure, as previously stated by someone.

I liked the Blackgaard Saga more than Novacom, but mostly because Novacom was drawn out for so long. Plus it would have been better if Blackgaard had been behind the entire Novacom thing, but I digress...
Donna Barclay
Lurker

Post by Donna Barclay »

I think there's more than one that I like, but I'm not really into Novacom and that sort of thing. Its pretty unrealistic and yea I'm just into that.
I would prefer an everyday odyssey show if I had to choose out of those two.
Donna Barclay
Donna Barclay
Lurker

Post by Donna Barclay »

By the way, anyone know why my avatar didnt show up?
Donna Barclay
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Donna Barclay wrote:By the way, anyone know why my avatar didnt show up?
Welcome to the board Donna! =D>

A lot of the board information can be found in the forum called City Hall. Information about avatars can be found in the Avatars thread. If you look in the title bar up top you'll see the Shop where you can purchase all kinds of things. Avatars can be found under the Odyssey Specialty Shop.

You should consider reading all the threads on the City Hall forum for a crash course on how the Town of Odyssey functions. :) You'll want to get a job to earn some more money so you can purchase items from the shop. Keep posting! That'll earn you money as well.
\:D/

I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you better! :D