Stargate anyone?

Anyone watch SG1 or SGA?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Cam or Jack?

Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
No votes
Colonel Jack O'niell
100%

Total votes: 10

stretch
Not as new

Stargate anyone?

Post by stretch »

Hey, any of you watch SG-1 or SGA? I love those shows!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Is Lt. Col. Camaroon the new military leader of Atlantis? :-s

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Is Lt. Col. Camaroon the new military leader of Atlantis? :-s

-Cowboy
Oh, yeah, I guess I didn't clarify, sorry. He's the new leader of SG-1.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

stretch wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Is Lt. Col. Camaroon the new military leader of Atlantis? :-s

-Cowboy
Oh, yeah, I guess I didn't clarify, sorry. He's the new leader of SG-1.
What happened to Sam? :shock:

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

Carter, of course, never led SG-1 on a permanent basis, only briefly doing so when Col. O'Neill was promoted to the rank of general and briefly commanded the SGC. When Gen. O'Neill left, his old place in SG-1 was filled by Lt. Col. Mitchell, with the SGC now under the operational control of Gen. Hank Landry. The Atlantis expeditionary unit is under Dr. Elizabeth Weir, with Maj. John Sheppard in charge of operations.

... as anyone has watched an episode over the past season or two knows... ;)
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

Zedekiah wrote:Carter, of course, never led SG-1 on a permanent basis, only briefly doing so when Col. O'Neill was promoted to the rank of general and briefly commanded the SGC. When Gen. O'Neill left, his old place in SG-1 was filled by Lt. Col. Mitchell, with the SGC now under the operational control of Gen. Hank Landry. The Atlantis expeditionary unit is under Dr. Elizabeth Weir, with Maj. John Sheppard in charge of operations.

And Landry is no fun, Cam isn't as cool as Jack, and Teal'c looks awesome with hair...
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I used to watch it, not much. i cant watch it at all now, cause we dont have a tv.

Ryan
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Zedekiah wrote:Carter, of course, never led SG-1 on a permanent basis, only briefly doing so when Col. O'Neill was promoted to the rank of general and briefly commanded the SGC. When Gen. O'Neill left, his old place in SG-1 was filled by Lt. Col. Mitchell, with the SGC now under the operational control of Gen. Hank Landry. The Atlantis expeditionary unit is under Dr. Elizabeth Weir, with Maj. John Sheppard in charge of operations.

They are a season behind on our local TV station, hince my questions.

Jack's really gone? :(

-Cowboy

stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Unfortunately, we all miss his sarcastic humor... *Sadness* I almost stopped watching the show when I heard.
I think he was leaving to spend more time with his daughter in CA.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

stretch wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
Unfortunately, we all miss his sarcastic humor... *Sadness* I almost stopped watching the show when I heard.
I read that last line really fast. :shock:

Then I reread it. ;)

I saw Anderson in the Mastercard commercial and the "making of" thing on the website, it said what you said.

-Cowboy

-Cowboy

stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
stretch wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
I read that last line really fast. :shock:

Then I reread it. ;)

I saw Anderson in the Mastercard commercial and the "making of" thing on the website, it said what you said.

-Cowboy

-Cowboy
*Snickers*

Really? *Goes to download mastercard commercial.*
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

SGA is better than SG1. IMO
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jman 009 wrote:SGA is better than SG1. IMO
I find it funny how SGA (haha SGA is a the student gov. at my sister's college) has imitated past SG-1 shows.

stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:
I find it funny how SGA (haha SGA is a the student gov. at my sister's college) has imitated past SG-1 shows.
I don't find it funny... I find it insulting... lol
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

stretch wrote:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:
Why do you find it insulting? :anxious:

stretch
Not as new

Post by stretch »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:
stretch wrote:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:
I'm a diehard SG-1 fan... SGA is a good show, but SG-1, up until they took Jack out, was the best.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

stretch wrote:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:
stretch wrote:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:
I'm a diehard SG-1 fan... SGA is a good show, but SG-1, up until they took Jack out, was the best.
Ok, I think I can agree with that. :-k

Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I have seen them. my dad watched SGA last night. We see it only on Saturdays and Sundays. We don't have cable, so we don't see it very often. My sister does, well, use to. She doesn't live at my aunts house any more and they don't have cable anymore because of money problems. I just love SG1! Richard Dean Anderson.........
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

My physics teacher is in love with Richard Dean Anderson. :anxious:

-Cowboy

Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

SG-1! Booyeah! Last year, we watched all of seasons 1-8 and SGA season 1. And I've read what's happened on seasons 9 and 2, even if they aren't out on DVD yet.