How to use avatars and the avatar gallery

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

A certain event gallery hasn't been updated yet... ahem
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:A certain event gallery hasn't been updated yet... ahem
YEAH! :demonstration:
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Sorry if it has been mentioned yet, but I was just wondering, can we submit avatars to the galleries ourselves?
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Nope, it has to be someone that has ftp access
...I hate marquees.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

J-man wrote:Nope, it has to be someone that has ftp access
Awww, thanks anyways ;).