One Small Hero

Anybody seen it besides me (not Me)?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

How would you rank "One Small Hero"?

Havent seen it.
100%
5 stars.
No votes
4 stars.
No votes
3 stars.
No votes
2 stars.
No votes
1 star.
No votes

Total votes: 5

Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

One Small Hero

Post by Kris Doyle »

One Small Hero is about a boy who can't make it into a Wilderness Club, but his mom is so sure he'll be in this time that she buys him supplies for the club's backpacking trip! Rather than tell his mom he didn't make the club, he sneaks in among the members' luggage at the back of the bus. Then the bus breaks down in the mountains, two guys kidnap them, and he has to come up with a rescue plan! :shock: Pretty good movie (except that it contains one curse word) and some parts are funny, too! :lol: Anyway, has anyone besides me seen this great movie? What do you think of it?
Last edited by Kris Doyle on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Sweet! It only has ONE curse word?! now that's what I call a flick. Nope haven't seen it.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

*hasn't seen whatever it is you're talking about but is just glad you're back*
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I haven't seen it, but it sounds comical.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny