Gold Audio Bonus Features

What have we missed?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Gold Audio Bonus Features

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

All,

I'm currently putting together the bonus features for Gold Audios 14 & 15, the last two aside from the "Lost Episodes."

I have my own ideas for bonus features, but I figured I'd see if you guys have any ideas for features. This is kind of our last chance for features on the older shows...at least in the Gold Series.

So, is there any kind of feature you're dying to hear that we've missed?

Nathan
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

...Hidden Odyssey Maplestory....show.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Bloopers; if they haven't already.

Are bonus features going to be added to the albums 16 and up?
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jonathan wrote:Bloopers; if they haven't already.
Yes, bloopers! \:D/

Any interview you have lying around would probably be nice too. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Something on the hardcore fans? :wink:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

...Or about all the fansites..
...I hate marquees.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i like the blobbers idea. I also think yall should do a "super album" that has all the eps. that lead up to the DBD and beyond.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

What about a Meet the Writers audio bonus? It could have interviews with all the major AIO writers throughout the years (Paul McCusker, Phil Lollar, Marshal Younger, Kathy Wrienger, Nathan Hoobler, etc.). It wouldn't have to be long; just a few minutes. Each writer could have maybe 30 seconds and introduce themselves.

Hasn't there been enough blooper featurettes? Maybe there could be some clips from the Officer Harley shows...I really enjoyed hearing the clip featuring Officer Harley on Gold Audio 1.

Dave
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Like the members above have said, something on fansites would be delightful, more bloopers (everyone likes them, right? It doesn't seem you can go wrong with them), and interviews with writers, and maybe a few fans (if that is possible).

Thanks for always letting us be in, Mr. Hoobler. \:D/
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

maybe an interview with a couple of the actors.that would be so cool,so would be with the writers.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Bloopers? Fansites? No thanks...I think we can do better than that...

Remember in the '500' episode where Katie said that Will and Hal sang as soon as the recordings were done and a small clip was shared - or they'd go into other voices like Otis or what not - that would be sweet.

Auditions? Ideas/Scripts that may have made part of a recording? How about a windows media file of a small video clip of the recording session?
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Dave wrote:What about a Meet the Writers audio bonus? It could have interviews with all the major AIO writers throughout the years (Paul McCusker, Phil Lollar, Marshal Younger, Kathy Wrienger, Nathan Hoobler, etc.). It wouldn't have to be long; just a few minutes. Each writer could have maybe 30 seconds and introduce themselves.
I like that idea.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Elrohir wrote:
Dave wrote:What about a Meet the Writers audio bonus? It could have interviews with all the major AIO writers throughout the years (Paul McCusker, Phil Lollar, Marshal Younger, Kathy Wrienger, Nathan Hoobler, etc.). It wouldn't have to be long; just a few minutes. Each writer could have maybe 30 seconds and introduce themselves.
I like that idea.
So do I.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I think that anything that involves behind-the-scenes stuff, especially with interviews with the writers, actors, etc. would be awesome! It's always fun to hear from the people who are responsible for AIO, and it's always best to learn things we didn't know yet! (And with most of the fans here, it really has to be an unknown fact... ;))
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Something I've always been interested in is motivation and inspiration behiind things... like the names of eps or the ideas for the storylines. O:)
Gandalf
Tallying up

Post by Gandalf »

-Rest of AIO shorties (mainly from Spring 2000)
-Radio spots for more of the shows
-Definitely more unreleased shows (preferably so they are all released by the end of the Lost Album)
-Scripts for performable shows (BTV, KIDS radio, etc. episodes) IE. shows that can be performed at church or camp without any connection to AIO per sey.
-Deleted scenes. This one has surprised me that it hasn't been on more AIO episodes. There has got to be more of those deleted scenes like the one from 'Thank You, God', lying around for some of those episodes. For example, I believe there was several from 'A Class Act'.

I realize this was in a different thread, but I would like to hear 'complete' versions (as best as they exist, even if it's only dialogue) from 'Backwoods Jacobs' and 'The Hoax's on You' (and any other episodes that didn't make it to air).
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Gandalf wrote:-Deleted scenes. This one has surprised me that it hasn't been on more AIO episodes. There has got to be more of those deleted scenes like the one from 'Thank You, God', lying around for some of those episodes. For example, I believe there was several from 'A Class Act'.
YES! That's one that I'm strongly pulling for!
Gandalf wrote:I realize this was in a different thread, but I would like to hear 'complete' versions (as best as they exist, even if it's only dialogue) from 'Backwoods Jacobs' and 'The Hoax's on You' (and any other episodes that didn't make it to air).
One in Ten... :-k
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

You should include some Harley eps in that album.
It would be nice to have bloopers and some behind-the-scenes stuff.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Any unreleased episodes that are not going to be on the "Lost" album and lots of behind the scenes stuff, including bloopers. I love anything behind the scenes
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Dr. Dobson comes to Town

...And they're not even broadcasting it :(

This remains (along with Pamela has a Problem) one of the only Odyssey episodes I've never heard.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again