The Amazing Race, Season 9

Post your thoughts here!!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Angel Bob
insert dash here

The Amazing Race, Season 9

Post by Angel Bob »

For those who love the show, feel free to discuss the current season here!! :) The season premeire is February 28th! The 11 teams and their descriptions have been posted online. :D

n[/url]
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Post by kellyj »

I can not wait for it to start again. It is like one of my favourite shows of all times. I'm glad that they are back to regular format and not the Family Editon .
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

The only reason I watched last season was because it was Family Edition. My sister will watch this season, but I don't think I will. The families made it so much more interesting.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Constance Kendall
Not as new

Post by Constance Kendall »

I can't wait. =D> I love amazing race. I dont like the one with families, they never go out of north amarica exept for once and that doesnt even count
4 give me if I do somthing dumb
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

I love both formats but I have to be careful that I don't have a bad attitude towards some contestents! I won't be home on the 28th so I'll have to tape it! *runs off to set timer on VCR* :bolt:
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!