Red Eye

I hope no one posted about this already...

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Red Eye

Post by Sarah »

Wow.

I watched this movie last night. It was actually good. Very stressful, but good.

Anyone else seen this movie? What do you have to say about it?

PluggedIn gave it a pretty bad review, but I really liked it. I hate to say it, but sometimes, they're a little harsh. Maybe I'm desensitized, though.

Sarah
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

What's that movie about? I'd like to see it.
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Kanimoto wrote:What's that movie about? I'd like to see it.
Let's see if I can explain it without giving anything away...
Basically, a woman is taking the red eye flight from dallas (I think it was dallas) to miami. While on the plane she gets stuck sitting next to a sort of shifty man. She later finds out he's a murderer.

Uhm... I feel like that's all that I can tell you without giving it away. Maybe IMDB would do a better job.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0421239/

Sarah
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

It was one of those clean layyed-back and realxing thrillers. A movie that you shouldn't be expecting to be good or bad, but just to be slightly entertained.

Honestly, it was an alright movie. I saw it for the 2nd time, and it's not as good as the first. I mean, there isn't relaly that big of a complex thriller. The supporting actors are really bad, but Rachel McAdams does well.

BC
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I saw it about two months ago at the local dollar theater, and wasn't especially impressed, or dissappointed... I guess I wasn't expecting much. :)

I thought that Cillian Murphy was perfect for the role. After Batman and now this, I won't ever be able to think of him as anything but a psychotic killer...

I can't say that I really enjoyed the movie. I think it could have done well with a more involved plot, a couple more twists, and a more enveloping score. They also could have cut back a bit on language (though I guess that's always true... I don't remember language being especially bad. It certainly wasn't good though.) I don't think I would recommend this film to anybody, but I'm not sorry I watched it. It was okay, there's just much better fare out there.
Not dead yet.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I'm still working on seeing it.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!