More Updates to EugeneReturns.com

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dave
Classic

More Updates to EugeneReturns.com

Post by Dave »

Yet again, there's a couple more updates to the Eugene Returns website. You can read some information about the special Eugene events that were held over the last two weeks, with a couple of pictures and some info about upcoming Odyssey shows (including what the season finale will be about). Also, if you do the Eugene quiz again, you can re-listen to the outtakes, with a few outtakes from part three added in. Wow, if we get this much stuff when Eugene dissapears for a few years and then comes back, imagine how much we'd get if Connie went away for twice the time and came back with a six-parter episode. Oh wait, maybe that's not such a good idea...

Dave
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Cool! Thanks for letting us know, because I probably wouldn't have noticed some of that stuff otherwise.

Maybe we can just keep Connie. I think it would be easier that way. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yeah why would she leave anyway wait i know GO TO BUDAPEST ALREADY
"welcome to adventures in budapest"
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

According to the new news over there, Harlow is indeed coming back. This means we absolutely need to get Harlow, Eugene, Wooten, and Bernard in the same scene, just once. Pandemonium would result.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I am not happy about Harlow coming back. Ick! But, the article was fun to read. I wish I could have been there....
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks Dave!
Jonathan wrote:According to the new news over there, Harlow is indeed coming back. This means we absolutely need to get Harlow, Eugene, Wooten, and Bernard in the same scene, just once. Pandemonium would result.
Throw in Edwin for good measure and you've got a fabulous five. :D

<spoiler> Also according to the news, there will be a two-part wedding show coming at the end of this season. Ooh. :-s That should be quite interesting. </spoiler>
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Dave wrote:Yet again, there's a couple more updates to the Eugene Returns website. You can read some information about the special Eugene events that were held over the last two weeks, with a couple of pictures and some info about upcoming Odyssey shows (including what the season finale will be about). Also, if you do the Eugene quiz again, you can re-listen to the outtakes, with a few outtakes from part three added in. Wow, if we get this much stuff when Eugene dissapears for a few years and then comes back, imagine how much we'd get if Connie went away for twice the time and came back with a six-parter episode. Oh wait, maybe that's not such a good idea...

Dave
Thanks Dave! :D
*starts coughing*
It'd be really nice if someone could help me hear those new outtakes.
:-
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

The outtakes are the same as last week; they've just added in 30 more seconds in various places. Quite a few of the added-in outtakes are from the scene in the hostipal.

Dave
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yeah, most of the outtakes are the same. Like Dave said, they've basically added 30 seconds--in the middle part of the clip. :)

:: PMs Chandler ::
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

The website doesn't work.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

If you look at the date of this topic that might explain why it does not work. I think FOTF took that page down a long time ago.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Eugene Meltsner Fan
Gold Member

Post by Eugene Meltsner Fan »

Laurie wrote:If you look at the date of this topic that might explain why it does not work. I think FOTF took that page down a long time ago.
I did. I was browsing old topics.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Far be it from me to correct anyone but to post in a topic after 5 years (or bump is another word) is kind of frowned upon around here.
ImageImageImage
logos linked