Temperature

At your house.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Presently 57 degrees F with light rain. It (the weather) made for an interesting Ultimate game this afternoon. :-
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

copnsidering that on Tuesday it was thunderstorming and 50 this is stinking HOT!!!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

It's been relatively nice today, around 70. :D
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Waaaay too hot. The temp has been going down for about two hours, and it's still 83. No air conditioning. It's torture. I just hope my computer doesn't overheat. Unfortunately, it's rather sensitive.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's in the low 70's. :)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

It's much cooler today. I thought I was going to die if it didn't cool off.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Lovely temperature here. A little cool because of the wind, but very nice temperature reminiscent of spring.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Today's temperature rose to the high 70s... during which time I received my facial tan. :anxious: Then, as the rain clouds flew by, it dipped down to mid 60s. Then went back up to the 70s. Humidity. Ick. #-o
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*is an avowed hater of humidity*
:noway:

Sounds like quite a day you had there... do you experience a lot of sudden weather changes? :anxious:
Linne

Post by Linne »

I wasn't outside today, but it was around 80. Soudns like we may actually have some nice weather for a while.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Chandler wrote:*is an avowed hater of humidity*
:noway:

Sounds like quite a day you had there... do you experience a lot of sudden weather changes? :anxious:
Sometimes. We sure did today. Up until 3PM today it was bright, sunny, and warm outside. Then for the following couple hours it was cloudy, wet, and miserable. The seventeenth hour of the day brought the sunshine back, fortunately. \:D/
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

it got up to about 95* today..and unfortunatly i was 4-wheeling at the hotest part of the day and i got a nasty farmers tan.. :egh: :mad:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Presently 52 degrees, but it's expected to reach a high of 72. On the other hand, there's a 60% of rain this afternoon. :doubt: Thank goodness I'm only refereeing one game in the afternoon.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

64 and pouring :x :virus: :yum:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

48 Farenheit. It's probably slightly warmer in our yard, as wind chill doesn't exist functionally. Yay trees.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Linne

Post by Linne »

Still about 80. Now, if it will just stay this nice all this week, it can get hot next week. O:) (I'll be at camp. :))
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

It's gonna be in the 60's and 70s this week............a tad too hot for my personal preference, but it could be worse.

Peace out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

This last week was rather rainy and cold but today has just been wonderful!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

After the recent heat wave, I'm pleased to announce that today it is just under 60 degrees. Not too hot any more. Yay!!!