Your AIO Collection

Tell us what you have

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Chandler

Your AIO Collection

Post by Chandler »

This is for you to share what AIO items you have. Mostly this would include cassette and CD albums but you can also include individual tapes, CD's, and MP3 files, videos, computer games, T-shirts, Bibles, action figures, coloring books, stickers, Whit's End hats, pencils, erasers, and whatever else you can come up with. :)
Share it all here!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I have albums 1-42 on cassette, 41 and, I think 35 on CD. I have every episode. Most of my unreleased ones are on MP3, with several on tape. I have the 500 CD. I have a tape from Fall 1995 which is no longer available. I've got the complete guide, one tape, and one book. I also own Gold Audio 1, Classics 2 and 5. I also have two special albums: Chronicles, Kings and Crosses, and Adventures in Odyssey (from 1988, not longer available).

I think that's it.

-Jonathan
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

Ever Expanding I lose track of the new stuff once in a while, but you can check it out at http://adventuresinodyssey.info/

I just aquired some new stuff this week so I have to do updates, and I'll be adding MP3 shows soon.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I have cassette/CD albums vol. 1-5, 7, 14-42; the 500 CD; a couple of different mp3s; The Complete Guide; 6 of the videos/DVDs; two of the script booklets; all of the scripts that were downloadable; the Passages books

And my collection is growing, as I earn my money... :D
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I have Comic Belief, Flights of Imagination, Albums on CD: 7, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28-30, 32, 33, 35-39, LCD 1. I also have the 500 Single, over 400 eps on my computer, the treasure of Lemonde single on tape, Eugene's Dilema single on tape, and the Complete guide. I also have various commercials, previews, and scripts.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

- Albums 1 - 37 on tape (except albums 20, 22, 32)
- Albums 1 - 8 on CD (minus album 4)
- Albums 18, 20 - 22, 25, 32, 37 - 42 on CD
- All unreleased episodes (that can be ordered from FotF) on tape
- An autographed copy of Battle Lines from everyone involved with Odyssey for the past 5 years
- 500 CD Single
- Burned master copy of "Live at the 25!" signed by the AIO team
- Odyssey USA album which I bought on ebay last year
- 14 or 15 OUSA tapes that our family ordered back when AIO was just starting
- 3 or 4 AIO videos (I don't even know which ones)
- "The Treasure of the Incas" and "The Sword of the Spirit" computer games
- An AIO hat that I won from the AIOHQ 5 years ago
- Whit, Sherman, 2 x Connie, 2 x Eugene action figures
- A few old style Whit's End cups from FotF
- 1 new style Whit's End cup from FotF
- A purple AIO ball that lights up when bounced
- Collector cards of the artwork from albums 1 - 4 and 38
- An old fashioned AIO sweatshirt
- Complete Guide to AIO autographed by the AIO team
- Passages 1, 2, 3
- AIO Bible
- AIO Pens/balloons that were given away at the Fall Festival 2002
- Last Chance Detectives 1, 2, 3 on CD (semi-AIO related)

It's not quite as extensive as OdysseyFan's, but it's a great start :).
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have albums 1-15 on cassette. 16-43 on CD, all of the Gold Audio albums released so far on CD. Various episodes that I ordered from FOTF on cassette and the 500 ep on CD and cassette and Inside the Studio. As far as books go I have all 12 of the first series, the Passages series and both mystery novels and the Complete Guide. Some not all of the video series on VHS and DVD. I do plan on buying the rest of the video series, probably on DVD just to complete my collection since they are not making them anymore.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I'm very jealous Shadowpaw. =P~ So where in Calgary do you live I might stop by whereing black clothing and at 3 am. :-

My family has 1-43 inbetween tapes and CDs. and also 1,2 and 7 in gold audio.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Mines basic.......no cool autographs here....:(

All the albums available on CD ('cept the latest one releases), and the other albums on tape. MP3s of the eps from when it was Odyssey USA. Complete guide and Printcrafter Plus.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I also have the Odyssey Christmas Album and Myster at Tin Flat on cassette (although I have no clue where that tape wound up).

-Jonathan
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I have albums 29-43 on CD; Gold Audios 1-8 on CD; 2, 5, and 24 on cassette; Passages 1-6; 4 AIO books (can't remember which ones, except for Mysterious Stranger); 2 AIO video books (Last Days and Qurman); one double DVD (Baby Daze and In Harm's Way); three videos (all the new series, except Escape/ Matrix); and No Way Out single. It's not as much as some have, but I'm trying to collect every new AIO audio release that comes out (such as single CDs and promo CDs).

Dave
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Dave wrote:I have albums 29-43 on CD; Gold Audios 1-8 on CD; 2, 5, and 24 on cassette; Passages 1-6; 4 AIO books (can't remember which ones, except for Mysterious Stranger); 2 AIO video books (Last Days and Qurman); one double DVD (Baby Daze and In Harm's Way); three videos (all the new series, except Escape/ Matrix); and No Way Out single. It's not as much as some have, but I'm trying to collect every new AIO audio release that comes out (such as single CDs and promo CDs).

Dave
Wow, how long did that take you?
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Frank wrote:
Dave wrote:I have albums 29-43 on CD; Gold Audios 1-8 on CD; 2, 5, and 24 on cassette; Passages 1-6; 4 AIO books (can't remember which ones, except for Mysterious Stranger); 2 AIO video books (Last Days and Qurman); one double DVD (Baby Daze and In Harm's Way); three videos (all the new series, except Escape/ Matrix); and No Way Out single. It's not as much as some have, but I'm trying to collect every new AIO audio release that comes out (such as single CDs and promo CDs).

Dave
Wow, how long did that take you?
If you mean to type it, about a minute. If you mean to collect, about eight years (though I bought most of the stuff in the last three or four years).

Dave
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

i have 1,2,3,4,29,37,38,39,and 40 on Tape(cassette)and 5,6,10,25,34,35,and 36 on Cd.i also have The nemesis 1 and 2 on recorded tape by radio format because i recorded it and something blue 1 and 2 on tape recorded,here today gone tomorrow 1,2, and 3 on recorded tape,pink is not my color on recorded tape,eggshells on recorded tape,and seeing red on recorded tape,all recorded by the radio by me.i recorded some of the episodes before i got the albums for which they are in,like 40 has here today gone tomorrow,and 5 having the nemesis and i don't think i have any other,but my friends mom has 41 for which pink is not my color and something blue and seeing red is in,but i still have them,for which their mom made a mistake and was supposed to get 31,but got 41,for which they love all together,and that makes it actually good,because next christmas they will get 31,32,and 33 and then i and them together will have 1-41 and will need the rest of the albums.they have 1-30 and 41.
Last edited by Danielle Abigail Maxwell on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I can't even think of how many individual tapes I have laying around from Chik-fil-A, church camp, etc!!! We have albums 1-28 on cassette and 29-43/44 on CD. Oh, and ten movies. And the Passages books and Mystery in Odyssey books. We also have one Odyssey computer game. There might be other stuff, but I can't think of any right now!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I have albums 1-38 on cassette (with a few duplicates here and there); albums 28, 29, 39, 41, 42, 44a and 44b on CD; the 500 CD; the Complete Guide; a few movies here and there; What Are We Going to Do About Halloween cassette single; You Go To School Where? cassette single; Family Portraits cassette album; and an Odyssey USA cassette album.

My mom is buying albums 40 and 43 for our road trip to Oregon in a couple weeks.

I think that's everything, though.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
awalkinguitar
OK

Post by awalkinguitar »

i don't have anything... so sad, i know.
greg
Lurker

Post by greg »

We have all released collections and most single tapes. We do not have Family Portraits or Odyssey USA. We have an mp3 file of all FP, OUSA and AIO episodes.

We have the complete guide and 2 AIO softwares.
Johndell
Tallying up

Post by Johndell »

I own 2 gold series: gold 1 & 9 :D

I own all the special Chick-Fil-A AIO single episode CDs \:D/

Eugene Sings (not the Christmas one) =D>

The Complete family Portraits \:D/

and ummmmmmmmm. NOTHING ELSE :D
The ToO is mine! *LAUGHS SIGNATURE EVIL VILLIAN LAUGHES EVIL LAUGH AFTER COMMITING AN EVIL ACT* k I'm good now
Johndell
Tallying up

Post by Johndell »

Shadowpaw wrote:- Albums 1 - 37 on tape (except albums 20, 22, 32)
- Albums 1 - 8 on CD (minus album 4)
- Albums 18, 20 - 22, 25, 32, 37 - 42 on CD
- All unreleased episodes (that can be ordered from FotF) on tape
- An autographed copy of Battle Lines from everyone involved with Odyssey for the past 5 years
- 500 CD Single
- Burned master copy of "Live at the 25!" signed by the AIO team
- Odyssey USA album which I bought on ebay last year
- 14 or 15 OUSA tapes that our family ordered back when AIO was just starting
- 3 or 4 AIO videos (I don't even know which ones)
- "The Treasure of the Incas" and "The Sword of the Spirit" computer games
- An AIO hat that I won from the AIOHQ 5 years ago
- Whit, Sherman, 2 x Connie, 2 x Eugene action figures
- A few old style Whit's End cups from FotF
- 1 new style Whit's End cup from FotF
- A purple AIO ball that lights up when bounced
- Collector cards of the artwork from albums 1 - 4 and 38
- An old fashioned AIO sweatshirt
- Complete Guide to AIO autographed by the AIO team
- Passages 1, 2, 3
- AIO Bible
- AIO Pens/balloons that were given away at the Fall Festival 2002
- Last Chance Detectives 1, 2, 3 on CD (semi-AIO related)

It's not quite as extensive as OdysseyFan's, but it's a great start :).

You said all the unreleased AIO eps could be ordered from FOTFamily, but I ordered a tape of Lights out at Whit's End and they said it was not available! pls explain this #-o
The ToO is mine! *LAUGHS SIGNATURE EVIL VILLIAN LAUGHES EVIL LAUGH AFTER COMMITING AN EVIL ACT* k I'm good now