Car names

Does yours have one?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Car names

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Do you or your family name your cars? All our cars end up having names. Some of the names are boring like “the gray minivan.” But they all get names. Right now we have Clifford and the Plum. What do you call your car?

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Erm...Car..and Truck....
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The white minivan is "Moby Dick", and I just decided to start calling the "imported" stationwagon which still has license plates "Surfer Dude"... just because...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Um... the '86 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer... because that's what it is. At one point we called the van "Hunter" because it's green, but we don't tend to name cars...

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:Erm...Car..and Truck....
Ditto, except it's car, truck and van..
...I hate marquees.
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

my dad calls his cars stuff like his favourite stuff
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I call my car "Babe." ;) I'll have had her for a year this Christmas! :)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

We have "The Van", or the nice van that we got for our trip to Folirda a few years back, and then the van, or Dad's car. It's the not nice car. :noway:
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

i refused to give my car a name because it had previously been the family van for such a long time and never had a name...so it would be too weird to give it a name now. so i just call it my van.
totustuus
Pilgrim

Post by totustuus »

Some of our friends named our van "Wind Chaser" we just call it 'the van' though
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Continental Admiral wrote:I call my car "Babe." ;) I'll have had her for a year this Christmas! :)
I'm sure your car must feel really special. ;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I named my Ford Escape Kermit because it is green. The next Escape I get is going to be gray and I am naming it Eeyore. :D
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

My brother calls his car "sweetie" (yeah... he needs a girl friend... and a life), but other than that, I think those are the only pet names that we have for our cars. :P

Sarah
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Laurie wrote:I named my Ford Escape Kermit because it is green. The next Escape I get is going to be gray and I am naming it Eeyore. :D
I love both of those! Very fun, Laurie! \:D/

No fun names here. :(
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Our van is named "Snowflake" - and yes, it's white. My dad use to have a really old pick-up named, "Buster". He has a different truck now, but it has no name. :anxious:
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

We have a big Ford Ecoline van which we name "Big Red" and spiffy Subaru Forrester called "Little Red."
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

my sister's car is named oswald, but i don't have a car because i'm fourteen - lol!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Our aunt's family are the ones who started us calling our vehicles names. Their old van was "Vanna White," their new one is "Ruby," and their car is "Mr. Green Jeans." :anxious:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Dr. Watson wrote:We have a big Ford Ecoline van which we name "Big Red" and spiffy Subaru Forrester called "Little Red."
That's funny! My dad bought a truck from Camp Au Sable named "Old Blue," and than Camp Au Sable baught another truch and named it "New Blue."
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

We have a Bonniville, so we sometimes call "her" Bonnie.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz