your school

talk about your school, where you are now where you went to High School or talk about homeschooling

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

School

Not in High School yet
No votes
Currently in High School
21%
Graduated/ now in College
34%
graduated from high school and college and am now working
No votes
homeschooled
41%
wow that was so long ago...let me tell ya back in the day we...
3%

Total votes: 29

Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I was homeschooled all the way up through highschool. I have graduated and am attending a local community college.

I say, my family named our homeschool "Treasure Woods Christian School." Jolly good ring to it, eh?

Cheerio
drwhit73
Gold Member

Post by drwhit73 »

I graduated high school in 1991 from a baptist school in Selmer, Tennessee. I graduated from Fairhaven Baptist College in 1995.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I was homeschooled from the time I was a wee babe until I went to college at 16. The local community college has a program called Running Start for highschool juniors. If you have a college reading level (can pass the test) you can get your last two years of highschool credit and first two years of college credit at the same time. I am two finals away from finishing my first year of college. One more year and I'll be 18 with an associates degree.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

You're so lucky. I was given a choice of taking college classes early but they refused to count them for high school. :mecry:
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i'm homeschool

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Marvin11 wrote:i'm homeschool

That's great, Marvin11! Have you always been homechooled? I was homeschooled preschool through high school. \:D/
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Marvin11 wrote:i'm homeschool

That's great, Marvin11! Have you always been homechooled? I was homeschooled preschool through high school. \:D/
yes

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

Fyi, I'm homeschooled, I've always been homeschooled, and I'm finishing 10th grade. \:D/
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.