how long are you on the cumputer a day??

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

how long are you on the cumputer a day??

Post by H34TH4R »

i'm usally only on around an hour a day.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

UK SKATER wrote:i'm usally only on around an hour a day.
Same here. I get on my computer at different times during the day. All total it adds up to about an hour. Of course I have never timed myself on the computer.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It really just depends... some days I have lots of free time... and on rare occasions nothing will be going on at work and I can just mess around on the computer for hours. \:D/ Lots of times when I'm home I'm sort of half on the computer but also doing other things at the same time.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

It totally depends! Anywhere from not at all :( (but that doesn't happen too often!) to 6 or 7 hours. Like I said, it totally depends.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Tinuviel
Found
Location: Here or there- but isn't here just there without the t??

Post by Tinuviel »

Usually around 1.5 hours a day. It depends on what I have for school.
Only one life twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ twill last;
And when I am dying how happy I'll be, if the lamp of my life has been burnt out for Thee!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Depends on what day it is....like normally....I wouldn't be on much on Monday.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Depends. I get 45 minutes automatically in Computer class, but besides that...whatever.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Probably 2-4 hours a day. Some of that is homework, some of that is just looking and editing pictures, and most of it is surfing the web and doing Myspace.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Several hours a day. A lot more then I should be.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Um I don't know if I want to say. I've been on the comp for 10 hours straight and almost died.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jonathan wrote:Several hours a day. A lot more then I should be.

:D

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

1 to too 2 hours
king kong skater
Classic

Post by king kong skater »

im aloud on diferent times depending im doing that day like when im at home on a sunday or saturday im normally on for all most 5 hours and on weekdays i get to go on for about 2 hours all together
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

danadelfos wrote:Um I don't know if I want to say. I've been on the comp for 10 hours straight and almost died.
Once I was on for around 12 hours and my eyeballs started doing strange things (I couldn't get that annoying CRT headache out of my head as well). That was the only time my being on the computer scared my socks off. Most days though I am only on there for around 4 hours.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Agent Robert Mitchell wrote:
danadelfos wrote:Um I don't know if I want to say. I've been on the comp for 10 hours straight and almost died.
Once I was on for around 12 hours and my eyeballs started doing strange things (I couldn't get that annoying CRT headache out of my head as well). That was the only time my being on the computer scared my socks off. Most days though I am only on there for around 4 hours.

What's fun is when you play a game so long that after you get off the computer, your hands still play the game.

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

What's fun is when you play a game so long that after you get off the computer, your hands still play the game.

-Cowboy
I once kept having visions of Tetris blocks after I went to bed one fateful night. :(
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Brian wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
I once kept having visions of Tetris blocks after I went to bed one fateful night. :(
My sister had nightmare after playing Tetris and stopped playing.

-Cowboy

Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

I work on the computer. So.......from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. minus a few hours......?
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Usually way ToO long, if you catch my drift! :anxious:
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Brian wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
My sister had nightmare after playing Tetris and stopped playing.

-Cowboy

same with me! i couldnt sleep because i had to win tetris in bed. i know its weird but as all you guys said it happens.