Time Changer

exciting, life-changing, or boring

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
readywriter
29K to go!

Time Changer

Post by readywriter »

I actually thought that Time Changer was a pretty good movie for families and it encouraged me quite a bit... Me and my sisters and brother watched it and boy it was kind of exciting, in a way. :)
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Yeah, it was cool! The acting was a little rough, but that's okay.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
readywriter
29K to go!

Post by readywriter »

i have to agree. they weren't the best actors in the world... :) my dad especially doesn't like bad acting.. that's great though. good acting is key
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I liked it, but it probaly i movie i'd watch 1 time every 2 years. It was filmed were my Grandma & Grandpa live(a-somie \:D/ ).

-Robo
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I haven't seen or heard of it.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I've seen it and I liked it.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

My favorite line was "I think we just missed the rapture"

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Time Changer borrows a bit liberally from Back to the Future ... it's kind of a campy Christian cult classic, which isn't neccesarily bad.

Others in that category:
- the original BBC Narnia made-for-TV-movies
- Anything from Billy Graham Association (Road to Redemption comes to mind, written by Robert Vernon of Last Chance Detectives fame)*
- Extreme Days
- Left Behind I & II
- Commander Kellie and the Super Kids (don't think I'm saying these are bad!) : )
- Bibleman

* The Hiding Place film belongs in a different category than other Billy Graham Association movies. It would join Chariots of Fire, Joshua and Luther as Truly Great Movies with Explicit Christian Messages.

-king shasta
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

shasta wrote:Time Changer borrows a bit liberally from Back to the Future ... it's kind of a campy Christian cult classic, which isn't neccesarily bad.

Others in that category:
- the original BBC Narnia made-for-TV-movies
- Anything from Billy Graham Association (Road to Redemption comes to mind, written by Robert Vernon of Last Chance Detectives fame)*
- Extreme Days
- Left Behind I & II
- Commander Kellie and the Super Kids (don't think I'm saying these are bad!) : )
- Bibleman

* The Hiding Place film belongs in a different category than other Billy Graham Association movies. It would join Chariots of Fire, Joshua and Luther as Truly Great Movies with Explicit Christian Messages.

-king shasta
Hehe. I'd agree with the Bibleman listing...the acting could use some help. :D
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Offtopic as this may be, Bibleman was AWESOME (back in the day).
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Aye, that it WAS... :)

I've not seen Time Changer, it looks interesting... *shrugs*
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

I saw it. It was ok.

But, I couldn't get passed the fact that the actors acted more like they were "saying speeches"rather than "being someone." :anxious:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Pretty good storyline and well mediocre actors. But it was better then the BBC version of Narnia come on and mabye a little better then Bibleman.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis