Which would you want more?

READ CAREFULLY!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Which do you want the most? (read all before voting!)

Another FULL LENGTH saga dealing with Novacom/Andromeda/The Chairman.
10%
A half season arc dealing with Novacom/Andromeda/The Chairman.
No votes
An episode that will make us all cry until there is no moisture left in our bodies.
16%
The funniest episode that will ever be written in AIO history.
10%
An episode completely about Wooten and Harlow. Together.
10%
An episode where Connie and Eugene get REALLY mad at each other, and have a HUGE, old fashioned 'Connie-Eugene' fight.
6%
A COMPLETE rewrite and rerecording of 'Blackgaard's Revenge'
No votes
Having all traces of the Connie-Mitch relationship TOTALLY erased from your brain.
No votes
Mitch dying. For real. *evil grin*
No votes
Mitch dying. For real. *evil grin*
No votes
A story arc following how Regis Blackgaard became evil, his many evil doings, and how he found out about 'Applesauce', and came to Odyssey.
47%

Total votes: 49

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Which would you want more?

Post by AIO Psyche »

LET THE VOTING BEGIN! I thinkt here will be alot of mixed votes for this poll. I picked another saga dealing wih Novacom/Andromeda/The Chairman.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Right now the bottom one seems like the best. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I agree. Not only could we have a chance to see Regis again, but we could really see a slightly darker side to AIO than we have before!

It would be SOOOOO cool!

However, the first option is a VERY VERY VERY close second for me.

I WANT ANOTHER NOVACOM SAGA SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,)
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I voted for a really funny episode, we haven't really had a good Eugene and Bernard clash in a while (Two Guys and a Truck lacked everything that had once made their episodes classic).

However, that last option of Blackaard is a really close second!!!

What can I say, I miss Regis Blackaard :cry:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

wow a bunch of those are great ideas. i voted for wooten and harlow together in an episode. i am waiting for that. but i would also love to hear about how blaagaard became bad. or an ep with him and edwin as kids! and of course i want another novacom saga really bad! i want to hear more about Dent and Monica Stone. but i don't think that will be for awhile.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I have a great interest in these types of polls.

-Personnaly, I don't want to hear from Novacom/Andromeda in a bit.

-A half seasom arc? Hmm, perhaps something like Waylaid in the Windy city...where their possibly is an encounter. But, I'd like to give it a few more seasons before they start messin with that stuff. Not enough time has past to have another original saga. If they come back now, then it'll sound like the same thing as the last saga, except repeated.

-By all means, please have a sentimental episode. Sentimental Odysseys are rare and need to show once in a while. It adds variety to the show. The last sentimental thing they had was Mitch dying (aside from Always), but...alas...he came back to life.

-The funniest episode that will ever be written in AIO history. Well, that's all a matter of opinion, isn't it? Personnaly, Do Or Diet, Secrets, Hidden in my Heart, and a few others were the few episodes that had me laughing histerically. Other episodes such as 'Sunday Morning Scramble' had me chuckling. So, of course, bring in some comedy. But make sure it doesn't destroy the episode, and please...DO NOT INCLUDE KIDS. I mean, include kids in the episode, but just don't have them saying the jokes. Only two kids were able to make me laugh; and that was Jimmy and Jared. But they were just too cool. Anyways, it all depends on how it's done.

-As much as I hate stupid episodes, an episode completely about Wooton (WootOn) and Harlow together would be fascinating...however, only if theirs a good storyline together. Like, if they were to figure out a mystery about the other characters, or something, then that would be funny. Or if they were in a predicament that they couldn't get out of...(along the lines of 'The Boy who cried "Destructo"')but, it really depends. I mean, they shouldv'e had Harlow dietting with the others in "Do or Diet". THAT wouldv'e been funny. And it all depends on how stupid they make Harlow. Afterall, he wasn't all that dumb in his first episode...but, in others, quite a bit...Though, the chances of this episode coming true is quite plausible, because Nathan Hoobler even mentioned himself that they need to talk to each other eventually. I'm not completely certain if I'd go for a full length episode starring the two characters; but, I agree,they deffinatly need to talk.

-"An episode where Connie and Eugene get REALLY mad at each other, and have a HUGE, old fashioned 'Connie-Eugene' fight." Bah, eventually in the series, people need to grow up. I believe that Connie and Eugene have already grown up. It'll be useless to go back to them arguing. That isn't to say they can't ever argue, but, it can't be worst then they used to. Mainly because we got the impression that they grew out of it. Sure, we miss the old times when they'd have silly fights, but Odyssey wouldn't progress if we kept going back to the ways things were before...

-"A COMPLETE rewrite and rerecording of 'Blackgaard's Revenge"
Well, I'm afraid we must just live on with Blackgaard's Revenge. (Though, I wouldn't mind for the Gold Audio Series, to re-record Aubrey's lines for someone else who delt with the Saga, and who is really relevant to the series) And I wouldn't mind that they add a few more lines to the explanation to why and how Blackgaard programmed himself to be a virus (as well as flashbacks to when he was actually doing it). Oh, and perhaps, we could add a Narrator...just so that if we ahd the choice, we could decide to dismiss the events as a fictional story that someone in Odyssey wrote.

-"Having all traces of the Connie-Mitch relationship TOTALLY erased from your brain." Personnaly, I didn't think it was all that bad. It was just the writting that was a bit stupid at some parts. Connie wasn't normal. And Mitch shouldv'e remained dead. Personnaly, I wouldv'e replaced Mitch with Whit...but...well, the writers for some reason are morally against that idea. I can't imagine why.

-"Mitch dying. For real. *evil grin*" Bah, I think Mitch should stay away now. If he comes back and dies, that means we'll have to hear Connie cry over his death again...and then that'll totally mess things up. Yep, he should just stay away. Besides, he wasted a perfectly good 'dead' and then 'coming to life'. I mean, we can't have that twice in a series, can we? (At least not that way)

-"A story arc following how Regis Blackgaard became evil, his many evil doings, and how he found out about 'Applesauce', and came to Odyssey." If they somehow connect Blackgaard to Novacom (which I pray that they should), they should probably have flashbacks to Regis' involvement. However, you can't have a saga on the past. Perhaps Edwin can tell a one-ep story about how his brother and him grew up differently...or maybe it could even work as a two-parter...but I don't see it fitting in right now.

BC
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'll admit it - I'm shallow. ;) I voted for the funniest episode ever, though, as Bennett pointed out, it's all relative. However, hearing more about the Chairman in some way would also be good at some time or another, though maybe not for a while yet.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Either the first or last option (Or the funniest episode ever). I voted for the last, but maybe I should have voted for the first one.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I voted for an episode that will make us cry. There haven't been too many of those, and we need something a little more serious again.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Evil Chick wrote:I voted for an episode that will make us cry. There haven't been too many of those, and we need something a little more serious again.
But what if the episode isn't serious and makes us cry? :anxious:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Out of the above choices. Another full length saga. (How dare you say Mitch dies!!!) :D
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:I voted for an episode that will make us cry. There haven't been too many of those, and we need something a little more serious again.
But what if the episode isn't serious and makes us cry? :anxious:

-Cowboy
or what if it's just so bad that it makes us cry? and i am sure that bringing mitch back would make AIOP cry.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, whatever... I still think that it would have to be at least semi-serious to get me to cry. And I would not cry if Mitch came back.
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Evil Chick wrote:Well, whatever... I still think that it would have to be at least semi-serious to get me to cry. And I would not cry if Mitch came back.
hehe i'm just kidding and i wouldn't cry either i didn't mind mitch at all. i didn't like the way connie acted around him, but i did like him.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I voted for the last option. Personally, I think that's what they should've done in the first place instead of Blackgaard's Revenge, since they seemed to want to use him again.
AIO Psyche wrote:I WANT ANOTHER NOVACOM SAGA SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,)
AIO Psyche wrote:I picked another saga dealing wih Novacom/Andromeda/The Chairman.
\

I still, after all this time, fail to see why you're so nuts over the Novacom Saga.
Evil Chick wrote:And I would not cry if Mitch came back.
Heh, I would ;) But that's on account of the fact I despised that storyline. If he never comes back, I'll be a happy hombre.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:And I would not cry if Mitch came back.
Heh, I would ;) But that's on account of the fact I despised that storyline. If he never comes back, I'll be a happy hombre.
That's fine. I merely meant that that's not exactly the type of show I had in mind when I voted for a show that would make me cry.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I voted for an episode that'll make us cry. I haven't cried in any episodes but Under the Influence and the Eugene returning episodes.
The BC wrote:By all means, please have a sentimental episode. Sentimental Odysseys are rare and need to show once in a while. It adds variety to the show. The last sentimental thing they had was Mitch dying (aside from Always), but...alas...he came back to life.
I thought Eugene and Katrina's wedding was pretty sentimental... if not their very return in and of itself.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I liked your post, Bennett! =D>

I haven't voted yet but the last option is intriguing... :-k
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

lol, when I finish writing my fanfic about Regis's childhood I'll give it to whoever wants a copy for 5-10 bucks. It depends on how much more work goes into it :-)

Felicity is supposed to be working on Edwin's childhood, since I'm just barely mentioning Edwin a few times in my story. Whether she actually has the time to do it or not is beyond me, however.

I've decided that Regis must have been emotionally abandoned by his mother as a child; he must have been pushed very hard by his father to 'succeed'-- do well in school, at Rugby, in his social and dating life, and financially; and he must have been labeled as a problem child or a naughty boy when he was quite young, simply for being an exeptionally bright little boy.

I also think losing Christina was what really sent him over the edge of being 'evil', but that's relative. Some people have told me in no uncertain terms that Christina is still alive. (???)

But I digress. I voted for the last option, of course, although an episode that makes me laugh, makes me cry, or ties Regis in with the Novacom Saga would be great too.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I voted for the very last option, but I think it would be cool to have someone tell the story without telling who it's really about until the end. Just two twin brothers growing up in England--Eddy (or Ronny, to make it less obvious) as Ronald Edwin Blackgaard, and Reggy as Regis. Reggy is always getting his brother in trouble, and (as Rachael has said) the brothers have a very dysfunctional family. Maybe a friend witnesses to them about Jesus, and Eddy/Ronny wants to believe but he's too proud to admit he needs God's forgiveness. Reggy doesn't want anything to do with God. We could learn at the end how their responses to the Gospel affected them--Regis became more and more bitter until he ended up as a terrorist who cared nothing about others and (possibly) even killed himself. Edwin, on the other hand, seems a lot better off, but his pride still blinds him to his need for God and makes him so selfish he can't even realize he's making Shakespeare a near-slave and shutting his life against all the 'commoners' who could really be his good friends. I dunno, something like that.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org