Dr. Adrian Rogers goes home to be with the Lord

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Dr. Adrian Rogers goes home to be with the Lord

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... tion-front

http://www.adrianrogers.org/

He was one of my favorite radio preachers. He had been a preacher in Memphis for 32 years, and retired from the church in May.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm pretty sure I've heard him on the radio before. His name sounds really familiar, as does the Love Worth Finding ministry.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I heard about his death this morning. I've heard him on the radio many times, and have also seen him on television as well. He was such a solid leader with a strong ministry that steadfastly proclaimed the good news of Jesus Christ. I know that he is now in Heaven with our Lord, but his passing is still very sad.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Yeah, he was a good preacher. I enjoyed listening to him on the radio sometimes.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Aww... we listened to him every single day. I'm sort of sad that I found him somewhat boring... bad me!! He was such a good preacher!! :boohoo:

:(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I have never heard of him but I feel compassion for his family in this time of sadness and for any of you who are sad. Well, we can be happy he's with Jesus now!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Tis a shame. I rather enjoyed playing his program once a week *when I filled in for my boss* I wonder what will become of it.

Lord sesshoumaru
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I remember seeing his sermons on TV.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny