Dead bunnies do NOT predict armegeddon, do they?

Do weird dreams mean something?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Dead bunnies do NOT predict armegeddon, do they?

Post by Trillspots »

For the past two months or so, I have been having bizzare dreams/nightmares on a regular basis. They all seem to be mostly unrelated, no common themes or subjects.

The other day, I dreampt that I woke up and it was the armegeddon. I walked outside, and there were dead rabbits, covering the ground, with live ones hopping around here and there. The world was dark, I ran into some friends of mine, and we all went around looking for someplace to stay. We finally found a top bunk and a couch in someone's house to rent. Then we went outside looking for our parents. Now, in the midst of the bunnies and darkness, were metal trash cans, with three layer elaborately decorated cakes on them. It was...bizzare, to say the least.

Has anyone else been having weird dreams?

-Trill
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

No

And to answer your original question, no
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Well, of course not, I just pulled that title to perhaps get someone to read the thread.

-Trill
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

I once dreamed I was dreaming. (that dream in the dream was about the end of the world btw). Then I woke up (from the dream in the dream, but I was still dreaming), and dreamed that one of my friends had had the exact same dream. It was pretty wierd. And I woke myself up.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Guess Who! wrote:I once dreamed I was dreaming. (that dream in the dream was about the end of the world btw). Then I woke up (from the dream in the dream, but I was still dreaming), and dreamed that one of my friends had had the exact same dream. It was pretty wierd. And I woke myself up.
You really dreamed all those dreams? :wink:
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

Captain Jack wrote:
Guess Who! wrote:I once dreamed I was dreaming. (that dream in the dream was about the end of the world btw). Then I woke up (from the dream in the dream, but I was still dreaming), and dreamed that one of my friends had had the exact same dream. It was pretty wierd. And I woke myself up.
You really dreamed all those dreams? :wink:
I would just consider it one dream. But it contained another dream. And no, I did not make this up.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Oh yeah, I've had dreams that I'm dreaming another dream. I also sometimes have dreams that I wake up normally in my bed, and its like 2 hours past when I want to get up, but then suddenly I wake up for real and it's the normal time.

I've had lots of weird exciting dreams, as well, though I don't feel like specificially recalling any of them at the moment. \:D/
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Has anyone else here had lucid dreams?

-Trill
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Butterturtles? What? :-k :D
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

once we ging to disneyland paris but in my dream we were going to wizard of oz land instead{even though theres no such place
and in another dream i killed my pappy
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Trillspots wrote:Well, of course not, I just pulled that title to perhaps get someone to read the thread.

-Trill
You succeded. And I'll agree with STRYPER's answer for your first question. And to answer your second question, I always have weird dreams.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

that happened to me once. It was freaky...but cool.
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Yeah, everyone has weird dreams, but...what I'm trying (and failing) to get at is, how does your subconcious relate to your concious life? I do a lot of reading about psycology, in compairson with the bible, and I've always found dreams fascinating, I suppose I'm merely trying to psychoanalyze you all.

-Trill
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I rarely ever dream but I find that when I pray right before sleep I'm more likely to dream. My dreams are never scary they are always just odd.

Usually dreams are bits and pieces of things the brain has picked up that day or the week or things you are thinking about. I had a dream that had a red haired woman [who I spoke to that day] smoking [because I had smelled a lot of smoke that day], and riding on the bus with me [because I always take the bus].

But perhaps you have the gift of prophetic dreams? I think people still get that gift.

Want to hear something ever odd? [Told us on Sunday] a girl named Jessica had dreamed Saturday night that she died and that same night another girl Nikki, dreamed that Jessica had died. Then a week later [this saturday night] my sister dreamed that she, Jessica, and I all died.

Isn't that odd?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Once I was having a supre-hyper-realistic night mere. I was in my house and I walked around to the stars and this super-relistic 3D doll came out of the door at the top of the stars and started jumping down the stars at me. I screemed and ran back to the living room and finaly I got back my courage and walked back to the stars and then this huge trash bag came out of the door and it had arms and legs and big eyes and it started jumping down the stars at me and I screemed again and ran back into the living room and I looked out the window and the trash bag was walking around the house toward the door so I ran to the door and tried to lock the door and the bag was their trying to open the door at the same time and I finaly got it locked and then I just went back to the living room and sat on the couch like totaly freaked.
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

Anyone else do this?

I convinced myself (I was a little kid), that something that really happened was just a dream. I thought it was only a dream for many years too!! I never was quite sure whether or not it happened, that's why I kept asking myself how to tell a dream from being awake, and I've never quite figured it out completely.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Guess Who! wrote:Anyone else do this?

I convinced myself (I was a little kid), that something that really happened was just a dream. I thought it was only a dream for many years too!! I never was quite sure whether or not it happened, that's why I kept asking myself how to tell a dream from being awake, and I've never quite figured it out completely.
I did the complete opposite from that.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

I once had a dream that the TeenPact, MA, class was being held in our barn. We had kids staying at our house and when everyone got up to go to the class Al and his brother Garret were missing. So the rest of us went to the class, came home and went to bed. Then Al* and Garret came back. We knew they were back because they were going to trim the hedges and that's what they were doing (in the middle of the night) and they woke everyone up. We asked them where they had been and they said they had been doing yard work for Mr. V. (our next door neighbor) when they saw an ad of a boat. So the went to get the boat, and went up the river (no rivers near us) then they remembered they needed to trim the hedges. That is when they came back, bringing the boat with them.

Oh, few years ago I had a lovely dream about riding a polar bear in a field in the middle of the summer.

~OrigamiKid

*names changed to make you scroll down to the bottom of my post to see what the * meant.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I just have deja vu all the time. I'll dream something, forget it, and then it really happens. it's the weirdest thing, but since it's been happening about eight years now, I'm pretty used to it. And of couyse, your run-of-the-mill odd dreams that everyone has....
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

I think a saw a movie like that, about rabbits, lots of blood (animated, not realistic); very weird. :-s
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy