I like socks

I sometimes feel sorry for ants...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
I like socks

Post by Catspaw »

Well, okay, the part about sympathy for ants is bogus, but I really do like socks! Not dull white socks, and I also dislike all black socks, because that's what I have to wear for work. I like colourful socks, or socks with characters on them, like Winnie-the-Pooh ( I have him on at least 4 pairs of socks), Tigger (I had to throw those out because they developed holes in the heels), Eeyore (1 pair) and Mickey Mouse (around 3 pairs - they're older, and I used to have more before they developed holes).

Socks are fun! I like socks, I like them so. \:D/
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I have a collect of Frog socks going. Its not something I started myself, but all my friends/family know my obsession with frogs, so when a holiday or birthday comes around, its the first thing they can think of to get me, a pair of frog socks. So I think right about now, I have enough pairs of frog socks to get me through an entire month with out having to do sock laundry.

And sadly, most frog things come with a pink color scheme, and i really dont like pink. But thankfully, i can cover them up with shoes, and no one would be the smarter.
Anne
OK

Post by Anne »

I like socks. Plain white or black socks. They keep my feet warm and they are much cheaper than socks with lots of stuff on them. Non ones sees your socks anyways. What does it matter what's on them?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I like socks, too! I have 2 pair of Snoopy socks, and one pair of Eeyore socks. I love the Eeyore ones, they have little "bunny rabbit cotton tails" on the back. They're pretty cool. Otherwise I don't have any exciting socks, but I do have to agree, they are very useful!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I LOVE socks!!! \:D/ But I don't have any unique ones. :( 8-[
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Same here. Well, I've got my thick socks for going out in the snow, however unique that is, then there's my white socks (ooh!), my black socks (naw, really?), and my... (gasp) navy blue socks!! I like nave blue.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

I have white socks, black socks, blue socks, red socks and green socks.
I HAVE SOCKS!

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I don't like socks. To that end, I only have white for everyday wear. I think I have some different ones for dress, and heavy duty, but I don't know if they fit anymore.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have to say I generally don't like to wear socks. 8-[ My feet get hot, and I just like going barefoot. But I DO like Christmas socks! My aunt gives me a new pair every year since I wear them so much in December. I had a pair that had a button you pushed and it played "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." And a pair of red toe socks that have little green and gold balls between each toe! :D
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Laura Ingalls wrote: And a pair of red toe socks that have little green and gold balls between each toe! :D
Sounds painful.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

i like any sock with either snowflakes or eeyore on them
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I wear sandals all year long. I wear socks for work and church.

-Jonathan
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I have two pairs of colorful striped toe socks. My aunt gave me Cristmas socks for Christmas, but they were four or five sizes too big.
I don't like the socks that have gray on the toes and heels.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

OrigamiKid wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote: And a pair of red toe socks that have little green and gold balls between each toe! :D
Sounds painful.

~OrigamiKid
Well, they aren't really between each toe...I guess you'd say they're on top between each toe. They're really quite colorful and, um, unique! :D
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I do feel sympathetic for ants. I refuse to kill bugs I find indoors--I transport them outside instead.

I am usually shoeless and sockless the second I walk in my door, but when I do wear socks-I actually like white socks. I have lots of funky socks, but lately I have been in the whole anklet-sock phase so I never wear my others since they are longer.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I hate toe socks. I think they're so uncomfortable.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like socks too!

I like white angle gym socks. That's pretty much the only kind I like. They make my legs look tan, they feel nice, they look nice. I just love socks! Some times I feel sorry for lox because they don't wear socks. I love them so.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Well, I like the Red Sox! :-$