Youth Group Websites

Does your youth group have one?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Youth Group Websites

Post by Sarah »

Just out of curiousity, does anyone's youth group have a website?

I shall post mine first...

www.rccag.org/nexus

I just wanted to see some other people's youth groups and stuff. And, if your church doesn't have one... why not volunteer to make a simple one? :) (I'm not saying that you HAVE to, I'm just suggesting it! Your church may not have considered even making one. :))

Sarah
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Sarah wrote:Just out of curiousity, does anyone's youth group have a website?

I shall post mine first...

www.rccag.org/nexus

I just wanted to see some other people's youth groups and stuff. And, if your church doesn't have one... why not volunteer to make a simple one? :) (I'm not saying that you HAVE to, I'm just suggesting it! Your church may not have considered even making one. :))

Sarah
I love your youth group's layout!! Unfortuanately, my youth group has no website :P.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

That's a pretty cool site, Sarah! Nice lay-out! Our church has a very simple website, but our youth group doesn't...
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

We didn't have a website, but a few years back I managed a message board for my church's youth group. I've checked back to it a few times since leaving that area, and while someone might post every now and then it appears to have died since no one else was interested in helping run it or taking over after I left.....and cuz I moved outta the town, I wasn't in touch with them enough to know what new things were happening to add to the site.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

"I'm a neat freak and a toy geek. Rarely do the two go together but I guess I'm the exception."
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

et la
It's all... orange... and stuff.
Oh, and vote for "video game tournament" in the Java page poll! >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
tterbo
Lurker

Post by tterbo »

http://newcolony.org/crossculture/index.htm but some of it hasn't been updated for a long time
...and through the times i've faded and You've outlined me again...

aubrey: oh, hm! there it is!
ben: there it is!
mrs. shepherd: there it is!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

While my former youth group doesn't have a website,

http://joyfulnoise.forumsplace.com/

Though it's kinda dead.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

This was just a test to see how it would look online, but our website is here:

http://sivartm.si.funpic.org/Pathfinders

I made it... from scratch... and it took a long time... like all morning...
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

SivartM wrote:This was just a test to see how it would look online, but our website is here:

http://sivartm.si.funpic.org/Pathfinders

I made it... from scratch... and it took a long time... like all morning...
hm...what I say was in German...
Do you believe in the couch?