EugeneReturns.com - thoughts?

Now that we've got bloopers, previews, trivia, news on Eugene Sings (?)... was the hype worth it?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

First thought upon seeing EugeneReturns.com...

Talk about icing on the cake! Wallpapers, buddy icons... Eugene OWNS this summer.
50%
Why didn't anyone see this months ago when Focus must've registered it?
8%
The bloopers = hilarious. More to come, right??
29%
I'm confused. "44a"? "Eugene Sings"? Where is AIO going?
8%
A little lame. Not sure I care THAT much about Eugene... it's not like NOVACOM or something.
4%

Total votes: 24

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's great to have some new stuff at the official site. Now if I can just get those bloopers to work for me...
I also got 24/25 in the quiz but it didn't tell me which one I missed. I wasn't sure about the movie question either because I don't know which video they were talking about. I've seem some of them but not all of them. Maybe that's the one I missed... 8-[
The other question I wasn't sure about was the one when Eugene's parents died. #-o Can anyone tell me which show they got the information from? I can't remember! Thanks in advance. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'll send you a link to the bloopers, Chandler. I've uploaded the mp3 to my ripway account. Just remember to right-click and save. :) And if I recall correctly, Eugene may have mentioned the location of the death of his parents in the episode in which he discovers his relationship to Bernard. At the moment, the title of the ep escapes me. ](*,)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! \:D/
You're referring to "Last in a Long Line" right? I'll have to got listen to that show again. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ah, yes. "Last In A Long Line." My siblings would have figured that out--if they were awake. They're much better at remembering the titles of the episodes than I am. Of course, I'm not entirely certain if Eugene specifically mentioned the location of his parents' death. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm sure Eugene mentioned the Africa thing at some point. The part I couldn't remember for sure was what age Eugene was when they died. Sorry I wasn't more clear. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Ooh, I see. Yeah, in "Last In A Long Line", Eugene is telling various individuals about the death of his parents. Then he reflects, "I was only [age]..."

Nah, I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't taken the quiz yet. ;)

In "Where's He Been" clip, did anyone catch the laughter at the very end? I've listened to it over and over again, and I keep hearing some brief laughter immediately after Eugene says, ". . . I seemed to have erased my memory."
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I got 23 and was also stuck on the red haired girl question. I know that in one of the episodes either melanie or jesse has a crush on eugene cant remember which right now.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

It was Jesse, but the question was about the video series, so it's not really applicable in this case (unless it was the same character).
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

hmm i think two friends and a truck will be about bernard and eugene or something and the power of one will be the conclusion or something i think theres more to it than a three parter
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

has everyone seen all the new eugene wallpaper?And icons,and other cool stuff on the offical page?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have seen them, and its really neat. I have one of the wallpapers, and one of the buddy icon's. I am glad that AIO has buddy icon's now I can express my love for AIO on IM!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yes , my dads ironing on the shirt right now so i can wear it to school tommorow
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Well, according to the album titles, one would think that a most amazing event will occur after the three-parter.

Jeremy
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

has anyone bought the new odyssey video game?The one with eugene in it.what would you rate it 1 threw 10.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:It was Jesse, but the question was about the video series, so it's not really applicable in this case (unless it was the same character).
I can't figure out if the question is referring to a recurring character... I think Dylan's nemesis is a redhead. In "Go West Young Man" the lady they saved from the bank robbers developed a crush on Eugene but I don't remember if she was a redhead. :-k
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Paul wrote:has anyone bought the new odyssey video game?The one with eugene in it.what would you rate it 1 threw 10.
Nope. But from what I've seen, I wouldn't give it anything higher than a 4.
Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:It was Jesse, but the question was about the video series, so it's not really applicable in this case (unless it was the same character).
I can't figure out if the question is referring to a recurring character... I think Dylan's nemesis is a redhead. In "Go West Young Man" the lady they saved from the bank robbers developed a crush on Eugene but I don't remember if she was a redhead. :-k
Ooh yeah, I remember her. I founder her rather annoying. 8-[ But I can't recall her name.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Ooh yeah, I remember her. I founder her rather annoying. 8-[ But I can't recall her name.
I found that whole video annoying. I watched it once, and that was enough.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Eugene Kendall wrote:hmm i think two friends and a truck will be about bernard and eugene or something and the power of one will be the conclusion or something i think theres more to it than a three parter
Reminds me of the show Bernard talked about during NovaCom that one of the scriptwriters had worked on: Hummingbird Land, two guys, a dog, and a truck. "From what I hear, they're very good shows." I hope this show is "very good" as well.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Me wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:hmm i think two friends and a truck will be about bernard and eugene or something and the power of one will be the conclusion or something i think theres more to it than a three parter
Reminds me of the show Bernard talked about during NovaCom that one of the scriptwriters had worked on: Hummingbird Land, two guys, a dog, and a truck. "From what I hear, they're very good shows." I hope this show is "very good" as well.
Yeah, I thought of that, too.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Great site!

I got 20/25 #-o