How did you get saved

how ?when? where and what made you want to get saved

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Neosha
OK

How did you get saved

Post by Neosha »

I got saved one day at church after i have already done some stupid things i went threw a stage were i hated my parent and i screamed at them and done a lot of things i shouldn't have had. I regreat it now i went to church one day and the preacher was saying that you should obey your parent and things like that. During his surmen i begain to pray and that when i first became saved and every since then i have devoted my life to god and not a day goes by that i don't have him with me. :D .
Peace
love
and Happness
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I was raised in the church, and accepted Christ when I understood what it meant.

During the past five years, though, I think I've grown more, spiritually, than ever before.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

i was three and at our church a group of missionarys came to our church to do a play i liked it
afterwords the pastor said if anyone wanted to become a critian walk up to the stage
2 years ago i was going through a very tough time and was driving myself and everyone else crazy until i heard the song the touch of the masters hand by wayne watson
have you heard it it made me crie and felt a rock lifted off my back
thanks wayne
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

When I was 12 years old, a guy in my class was killed in a car accident. That really got me to thinking about death, and I realized that if I died right then, I wouldn't go to heaven, so I asked Jesus to be my Savior.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

mr.whit wrote:2 years ago i was going through a very tough time and was driving myself and everyone else crazy until i heard the song the touch of the masters hand by wayne watson
have you heard it it made me crie and felt a rock lifted off my back
thanks wayne
That's a beautiful song!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

hey wow that amazing
Peace
love
and Happness
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

it sure was thinking of that song brings me tears as i write this post
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

when i posted it was the same for me mr. whit
Peace
love
and Happness
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

allways raised in a Christain home but there was once this special time where my mom took each of us aside and explaned everything and we asked Jesus to come into our lives. this year has deffently been the best year for me in my CHristian life. I have tons of Christian friends and I'm going to lots of Bible studys and conferences. \:D/
Image [img]
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I think I was 7 or 8. I was raised in a Christian home, but never really accepted Christ.

i went to a camp called "cornerstone camp" (no, not the channel on TV), and I accepted him then. It was really a great time.

Sarah
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

I got saved when I was around 6 during an altar call, I think. I was wearing my favorite cowboy boots.