Do you have an iPod?

Do you own the best thing since sliced bread?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you have an iPod?

Yes, why wouldn't I?
16%
No....... :(
84%

Total votes: 31

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Do you have an iPod?

Post by AIO Psyche »

I LOVE mine. It is the best electronic device I own! Do you have one? What do you think about it? Post your thoughts on Apple's little white wonder.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I really want one, but.... you know how things are. :(
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Yes, they are VERY expensive. But, well worth the money. Save up for one! Or, just get the new $100 iPod! They're really cool!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

This probably could be put in the Harlequin theatre. Unless you don't consider an iPod in the pop culture. :: shrug ::

Sadly, I don't have an iPod. My dad bought one, but returned it after finding a better mp3 player in the Rio Karma. Like this one:

Sorry for temporarily turning this iPod thread into the mp3 player thread.

8-[

:: abruptly departs ::
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

yes yes yes but i dont like the way of moving around i accidentaly press buttons all the time im glad for the new ipod setup and the 100 dollar one is just a external flash drive
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have one of the old 3rd generation 40 GB models. It holds 10,000 songs. My brother gave it to me for Christmas 2 years ago. I love it.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I don't, since I'm strapped for cash right now. I do plan on buying one with enought memory to hold my complete aio collection, once the price shrinks.

-Joathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I don't need an Ipod. My laptop does what I need it to do, but I do have a 256mb player from IRiver. The only reason I like it better than an Ipod is that it is smaller and has a radio tuner.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I hope to get an iPod this summer. One of those sweet 60 gigabyte ones that also holds photos. =P~
The first thing I'm going to put on it is every AIO show that I have. :lol:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Nope. Don't have one. I have been thinking of getting one, though. Seems like it would be a worth-while investment.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't have one but sure would like to have one. But I don't really need it so I don't think i will get one.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Trent DeWhite wrote: :: abruptly departs ::
What you mean is " :bolt: "! [-X
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Hmmm....ipods are very tiny and cool, and I'll bet that if you had ten or twleve of them you could put them together and make an ipod loaf. :D

I don't own one...but it seems like everyone else here in Silicon Valley does. Dude! that thing's like $300...Where do they get all this money? Commit heinous crimes? Internet scams?

Well anyway, kudos to everyone who owns one. Everyone will like you. Treasure it...it's like carrying around a large investment in your pocket.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:I don't own one...but it seems like everyone else here in Silicon Valley does. Dude! that thing's like $300...Where do they get all this money? Commit heinous crimes? Internet scams?
Their parents. ;)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Or by shooting video for clients, fixing their computers, etc. It starts to add up. I know one guy who got one because his house burned down and he got tons of insurance money.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Did he fix his house or just waste his money on an iPod. :-k :o
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

NOOOO!!!! I don't have an ipod! I want one though.....when we went to Vegas, this girl brought her ipod and we were able to listen to it through the radio. Way cool. I have this ole Rio MP3 player, which WAS cool, but something happened to the memory and now it will only hold 3 songs.....I have no idea what to do. I was going to go buy a new battery pack for it, but they cost like $60 on eBay and I figuresd for that I could just save up and buy an ipod.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The Rio mp3 player my dad owns also holds 60gig of audio. We primarily use it for music, although we also have LCD episodes, AIO, and some unabridged audiobooks of Ted Dekker's books.
Me wrote:I don't need an Ipod. My laptop does what I need it to do, but I do have a 256mb player from IRiver. The only reason I like it better than an Ipod is that it is smaller and has a radio tuner.
Same here. Although I don't have any type of mp3, I find the laptop does just as well for me, considering I'm generally on it anywhere from 8-12 hours on any given day. I would, however, like to pick up a smaller mp3 player. Maybe 1gig or something. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

No, sadly I don't have one. I would really like one, since most of the music I play is off of the internet.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I don't.
yesterday on the glenn beck program he was having his wife read off all the catogorys on his Ipod. it was hilarious