Do you have a MYSPACE?

Speaking of fads. . .yes, I'll admit it! I'm a joiner sometimes!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Do you have a MYSPACE?

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Ok, I have one. I think the site is pretty cool most of the time. Some of the banners are STUPID and some of the people, but I stay within my friends and it's just cool to see their pictures and blogs, etc.

http://www.myspace.com/godiscoolerthananything

There's me!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I do have one. But Xanga's a whole lot better, IMO. I despise Myspace. I most likely always will.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Well, technically I do have an account there, but I haven't logged in for 6 months, and I don't intend to ever again. I can't stand that site. The only thing I really like it for is looking up Indie bands, but the interface is so clunky and cluttered....
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Me wrote:Well, technically I do have an account there, but I haven't logged in for 6 months, and I don't intend to ever again. I can't stand that site. The only thing I really like it for is looking up Indie bands, but the interface is so clunky and cluttered....
pretty much ditto
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I have MSN space (ya its lame but you have to be 14+ to have a myspace), Here is a link to it Robo's Zone

Hope you all like it!

-Robo
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Oy, muchos sadness I doth feel that non of my compatriots here have myspaces. I find the site interesting and fun. Somewhat addicting but that dies off. :p
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

*raises hand* I hate the ads!! I love the concept. Every single person on my list right now are people I've actually met :P. That's why I don't have 300 people. I don't hoard friends. :P
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Wow, if you saw Frank's Myspace (yes, she has caved and gotten one.) then you'd discover everything about her personal life!!! Aaaaah! :mad: That would be awful!!!! :insane:

But I'd love to see all of yours. :D
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Frank wrote:Wow, if you saw Frank's Myspace (yes, she has caved and gotten one.) then you'd discover everything about her personal life!!! Aaaaah! :mad: That would be awful!!!! :insane:

But I'd love to see all of yours. :D
FRANK! You're back! Has it been 30 days??
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I almost started one once, but for some reason (I don't even remember why...) I didn't.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

I have one, but since I already have a xanga, I don't use it much. In fact, I don't even remember what it is.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My friends are people I know in person, people I know off the internet, and a few bands. Because I like having a direct link to their music. And the # of friends doesn't mean much to me...I know how many people are my friends, the site doesn't have to tell me.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Last edited by Jimmy Barclay Fan on Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ds&dk
Lurker

Post by ds&dk »

yeah ive got one and yes people can be rude and not cool but i just stay within my friends.. so i think overall its awesome
_super%smurf_
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't stay strictly to people I know in person, for one thing I have a lot of online friends from the Cabana and for another thing, I think it's cool to talk to other people. But I am rather particular about the strangers I ad.
Evangeline Doyle
I've been here a bit

Post by Evangeline Doyle »

I have a MySpace! (But you already knew that, Jennifer. *grin*)

http://www.myspace.com/dubyarocks
God Bless America!
~Evangeline
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I've heard of it, my friends have them. But it stinks. Xangas and Blogger rockses better. The interface is so confusing, there are a million people who should be out doing something constructive who want to be your friend, and it gets overly annoying and addictive. Every time my friend is over, she'll be checking how many friends she has now... ](*,) on my computer! #-o
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sorry, MySpace is the coolest. :noway:
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I have both Myspace and Xanga. <<---Click on it for the links to my profiles :D. I don't spend all my time on either, but I go on every other day :).
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

Yep. Ive got Myspace.. :-