The Pastor is Back

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

The Pastor is Back

Post by Flyah »

After about a three month sabattical I am returning in force to improve this church. I began by eliminating all topics which had less than 10 responses to clean up a little bit. I have made an annoucement regarding the need for an assistant pastor.

As some of you remember, I really am a pastor and have been going through some interesting things which made my time scarce. I think I have come out of that and want to be a help to everyone.

Let's work to make this church the strongest on the board. My goals remain the same - to encourage you in your walk with Christ, answer questions you may have as well as provide a place on the board for accountability and encouragement. Let me know how I can help!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Welcome back Flyah! It's good to see that you've returned^_^
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Hey an actual pastor??

Is there a thread with you background and location and all that I could read, or should I just ask you those kind a questions up front?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Wow! It is great to have you back, Flyah! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Welcome back, and I have already applied \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Welcome back.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.