Left Behind

Any left behind fans out there?

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

you can listen to the dramas on oneplace
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Hey, you're right :shock:

I'll have to try that out
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

there really good
map
Found

Post by map »

does anyone have a link to download them?
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I think she meant to actually download them, which you can't do on one place.

But maybe I'm wrong
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

About the only thing you hear of Left Behind at Oneplace is clips.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i thought it was the full thing
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Actually, I believe the streaming RealAudio that is available on Oneplace is the full-length episodes. A while back I started listening to them and they were 24-minute shows. So, yes, it's the same thing that you get on the albums.

Dave
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

All I have been able to find is the clips. It does not matter to me since I have all of the audios on CD.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I don't even think they have clips of the shows on Oneplace, just the full things. After clicking on Ministries, click on Left Behind, then click on "Listen to series clips" after one of the books, then click on the part you want to listen to. You'll find that the "clip" runs for 24 minutes. You can also listen to the full episodes of most of the LB Kids, as well.

Dave
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I can't wait for Left Behind: World at War to come out! It looks really good! And speaking of Left Behind, this Disco Kirk poster gave me quite a laugh. :D
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

AIOFan11 wrote:I have never read the books, but I have seen the movies. :D
The new movie Left Behind: World at War comes out 10/25/05.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dave wrote:I don't even think they have clips of the shows on Oneplace, just the full things. After clicking on Ministries, click on Left Behind, then click on "Listen to series clips" after one of the books, then click on the part you want to listen to. You'll find that the "clip" runs for 24 minutes. You can also listen to the full episodes of most of the LB Kids, as well.

Dave
I just figured it out. I honestly have not used Oneplace very much and I'm still figuring out how it works.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trinarius wrote:I can't wait for Left Behind: World at War to come out! It looks really good! And speaking of Left Behind, this Disco Kirk poster gave me quite a laugh. :D
I haven't seen any of the Left Behind movies, and book-wise I've only read a couple of the kids ones a long time ago, but that poster was great! :lol: I'm assuming/hoping that it's a joke. ;)
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

According to Kirk Cameron "During one scene Buck bursts into the President's office and stands in the doorway, silhouetted by the flames and surrounded by white smoke. I thought it would be funny to "strike a pose" and have the photographer grab the shot."
He talks about his some of his experiences with the movie in his Left Behind III column at
http://www.wayofthemaster.com/columnkirk.shtml
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Dave wrote:I don't even think they have clips of the shows on Oneplace, just the full things. After clicking on Ministries, click on Left Behind, then click on "Listen to series clips" after one of the books, then click on the part you want to listen to. You'll find that the "clip" runs for 24 minutes. You can also listen to the full episodes of most of the LB Kids, as well.

Dave
Unfortunately they don't have all of the kids ones, though. :(

I still haven't actually listened to all of the audios...I keep getting up to around the Mark, and then being too busy or forgetting to listen, and then I forget where I left off, etc.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I just saw Wold at War tonight. O:)
...I hate marquees.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

What did you think of it?
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I thought it was pretty good, although it could have been a little more realistic. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't say too much. Overall it was a fun movie to watch and I'd recommend seeing it.
...I hate marquees.