Firefly/Serenity

You can't take the sky from me.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Me
An original

Firefly/Serenity

Post by Me »

So, any other fans in here? I didn't see Firefly until it came out on DVD, and a friend told me I should watch it. I was hooked. Just saw Serenity on Saturday, and was totally blown away. One of the best movies I've seen this year.
Send a link to this thread to the leg runner to check into your next pit stop.
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Me wrote:So, any other fans in here?
YES! Same here, I only heard of it until after it was off the air. Checked the DVDs out of the library, loved them, bought them from DeepDiscountDVD, introduced them to all my friends. This was such a well-done show--characters, dialogue, it was all original, fascinating, endearing. I also thought the movie was great. I wish there was some hope that the series could be revived.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

There is always hope. Has it been doing well in the theaters? If it is than perhaps they will bring it back.

Anyway, I watched it back when in was on TV, great show. Two thumbs up. \:D/

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
map
Found

Post by map »

Both Totally Rock. I wish they never would have ended the series. I can't believe they
. Sad :boohoo: The movie was really good, great space scenes

[EDIT: For spoiler content. - Shadowpaw]
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Im planning on watching it soon...dont spoil it!
map
Found

Post by map »

oops, sorry!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I am planning on seeing it sometime. I don't know if I want to see it in the theaters or what. I need to go see a movie though, it's been too long!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz