My Confession

By: Andrea Sophia Meltsner

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I never thought about you being Mary Anne. :p Welcome back!! :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I was wondering when you would let everyone else know! Although, it is very nice to have you back! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome (sort of) back Andrea! :hug: Yes, I knew you were Mary Anne Ryan from the start, but I figured it must be okay with the board leadership since they let her (you) stick around and keep posting for quite a bit of time. :) It certainly was a nice personality that you cooked up so I don't mind if you talk like her at all! \:D/
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Wow, I knew some of you would be smart enough to guess. And to think Chandy I could have talked to you about it! anyway I was never sure I would be smart enough to fool any of you. It looks like it worked a little. Good on me I guess! \:D/

Actually I set it up so that even if you did look it would take a while to figure it out... Miss. Ryan has a different E-mail address but I guess there is a way to tell where the computer the user is located (somone correct me if I am wrong.)... It was most deafenatly not Chicago! It was the same places where you would see Andrea in. (the number of the computer i think... Am I right?) Anyway I still wonder how EK and Chandler figured it out. One thing is... if you ever noticed that sometimes Andrea would come back for a minute or two then leave... I was checking the PM box...the only thing that I could do in that account.

who did you think it was ME? *giggles*

I am glad you all liked it. Twas great fun! *giggles* Anyway Glad to be back and I actually have gotten started on the book version! \:D/

Sneak peaks comming soon!

Yes I am back and I am glad too!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Forgiven and welcome back. I figured it out pretty near right away as well. Just out of curiosity, was the Name Mary Anne Ryan supposed to e a play on Andrea Meltsner? (MA is AM backwards, and Ryan is the last name of the voice ofMeltsner..) I was probably overtinking it a bit, but that's how I figured it out, as wel as that you mentioned Andrea in almost every post. ;) Welcome back. \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

JesusFreak777 wrote:Forgiven and welcome back. I figured it out pretty near right away as well. Just out of curiosity, was the Name Mary Anne Ryan supposed to e a play on Andrea Meltsner? (MA is AM backwards, and Ryan is the last name of the voice ofMeltsner..) I was probably overtinking it a bit, but that's how I figured it out, as wel as that you mentioned Andrea in almost every post. ;) Welcome back. \:D/

No actually....I had not even thought of it like that. uhh AM is my other screen name backwards... Melka Alyson. Mary Anne Ryan came from a mystery series that I like to read about a certian Biship in Chicago that solves mysteries...Blackie Ryan. Sooo I was trying to think of a name for my "other self" and had trouble finding a name that linked to something that I had not mentiond...like a movie or a book that I liked.... I never mentiond that I like the Andrew M. Greeley books so I took a name from one of them.... The Blackie Ryan series...and the Nuala Anne series... in the book her name is Moriea Finuala Anne McGrail (I can't spell it right) and I wanted the character to be a sluth like Blackie.... so I created him a neice that is not in the book... Mary Anne Fiona Ryan. she lives in Chicago...where the books take place....and Her mother is From Ireland just like Nuala only not the same part of Ireland.

Soo that is how it started....well part of it anyway. And it was not every post but nearly every one. ;)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I figured it out pretty soon after Mary Anne Ryan came on the scene...;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Laura Ingalls wrote:I figured it out pretty soon after Mary Anne Ryan came on the scene...;)
That's cool. Did you like the story?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm embarrased to say, despite all the signs, I didn't figure it out at all until this thread.

-Jonathan
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Jonathan wrote:I'm embarrased to say, despite all the signs, I didn't figure it out at all until this thread.

-Jonathan
That is ok Jonathan. Actually when you came back, I was still Mary Anne and I wanted to say hi, but then I would spoil it. so here is the hug I was going to give you when you came back. :hug: sorry it is so late.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I never would have guessed! *wink wink*
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I'm embarrased to say, despite all the signs, I didn't figure it out at all until this thread.

-Jonathan
That is ok Jonathan. Actually when you came back, I was still Mary Anne and I wanted to say hi, but then I would spoil it. so here is the hug I was going to give you when you came back. :hug: sorry it is so late.
Actually, I went back to when I came back (page 29 on the welcome/goodbye thread) and you did indeed welcome me back. But thanks for the extra one^_^
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I don't get it. Andrea, why would your past username be associated with negative connotation?? Were you evil? or something??
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Witness4Jesus wrote:I don't get it. Andrea, why would your past username be associated with negative connotation?? Were you evil? or something??
no I was not evil, I was good. my usual self was "missing" and I wanted a way to stick around...well If I may be blunt... I was not sure how It was going to be posted...I was actually going to have MAR post the enigma herself... because she is one of the characters. Because I told a few people, besides Shadowpaw, who were very good about keeping it quiet and going along with evrything, Somone who is part of The Tattler posted it as a offshot of The Tattler. No one was evil or anything. I just felt that people though that she was a real person, and to go on acting like she was would be wrong. Does that make sence? I was pretending to be somone else because my other self was gone so to speak and I wanted people to know that they really were talking to me.

oh there may be anouther adition soon! I am working on anouther mystery... and I again will be posing as Mary Anne Ryan. Andrea will be in the story but unable to post....if it is ok with the big lion guy. ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:
Witness4Jesus wrote:I don't get it. Andrea, why would your past username be associated with negative connotation?? Were you evil? or something??
no I was not evil, I was good. my usual self was "missing" and I wanted a way to stick around...well If I may be blunt... I was not sure how It was going to be posted...I was actually going to have MAR post the enigma herself... because she is one of the characters. Because I told a few people, besides Shadowpaw, who were very good about keeping it quiet and going along with evrything, Somone who is part of The Tattler posted it as a offshot of The Tattler. No one was evil or anything. I just felt that people though that she was a real person, and to go on acting like she was would be wrong. Does that make sence? I was pretending to be somone else because my other self was gone so to speak and I wanted people to know that they really were talking to me.

oh there may be anouther adition soon! I am working on anouther mystery... and I again will be posing as Mary Anne Ryan. Andrea will be in the story but unable to post....if it is ok with the big lion guy. ;)
Aww, so you were acting as a different person, and than when you wanted to be yourself, you created this new account. But, it wasn't the same because the friends you made as Mary didn't know you were Mary so they didn't associate any memories with you...(?)
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Witness4Jesus wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote:

Aww, so you were acting as a different person, and than when you wanted to be yourself, you created this new account. But, it wasn't the same because the friends you made as Mary didn't know you were Mary so they didn't associate any memories with you...(?)

arghaha now I'm confused. :-s let me see... no I was Andrea since april second or whenever it was I joined this forum. In late August I was having a sort of breakdown and happend to think of this cool story...but to do it I had to pretty much fall of the face of the ToO. Yet I wanted to still be able to interact with everyone... so I created a character to go in the story and to interact with the other ToO members... a Irish American Graduate student from Chicago...Mary Anne Ryan. So after a while of being her and after the story ended I thought it was only right for them to know the truth... does this make sence?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Or in other words, she had a double account.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Jonathan wrote:Or in other words, she had a double account.
to put it very plainly, yes. gee thank you Jonathan for making that so simple. :roll: :lol:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I don't know why...or how....but somehow I knew! I serious.....maybe it was in a dream or something....but when I looked at this thread....I wasn't surprized at all. Did somebody tell me this? I don't know how I knew........ :-s
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I knew to begin with because I was an admin at the time. \:D/

I tried to play dumb in the spirit of things, though...

Although, I would recommend in the future not to mention your true identity in almost every single post...