My Confession

By: Andrea Sophia Meltsner

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

My Confession

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I must cofess something to you, and I felt it apropreate to do it here in the Church thread. Some people knew this and some of you are clever enough to have figured it out. ;) Good on you!

For those of you who did not figure it out...

*takes deep breath* I am Mary Anne Ryan. I did not disapear, well I wanted to...I really was going through some tough times...and I still am...I almost did not even bother finishing the story.

This story line of me disapering and this lady showing up and figuring it out before anyone else was my idea...the brainchild of my manic depresive state.

I went along with it, and Shadowpaw went along with it (wich surprised me!) I was going to "disapear" and go around as a sort of Alter Ego.

Wich was well, At first I felt guilty for doing it. I felt I was lieing being in character. then after a while It was so fun I did not want to stop posting as this girl that dosen't really exsist.

Truthfully I will miss posting as her, though there was a couple of times where I wish I could post as myself, which I could not do because of an agreement between Shadowpaw and I.

As I was saying I am so used to being her I might even talk like her once in a while, twouldent that be fun! ;) well maybe not.

I do want to thank all the people who did know from the begining and helped me. You guys are awsom! Thanks a bunch!

As some of you may know from what "Nellie" said that something happend here that inspired "her" to do something. knowing that I am her... Here you go. While I was doing the Enigma I got inspired to write a book!

it will have a small bit of the Newspaper article in them. because of plagerismim laws it will not be based in Odyssey or have anyting (well the obvious stuff anyway) to do with it.

Still if I had not done the Enigma I would not have gotten the idea. so thanks!

I hope this does not ruin any friendships that I have made on here. I am sorry if I lead you into thinking you were really talking to a 25 year old Graduate Student from Chicago.
Yet if you look there is lots of hints that will tell you were talking to me.... right Tyler. ;) (don't worry I won't use your real name anymore, unless it is ok.)

Well It was lots of fun and I am glad to be back. Thank you for being so wonderful. If you have any questions please pm me, I'll be here!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Well, I didn't think that you were the same person. You had be fooled.
Hope everything goes well with the book.

Yours Fooled,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Well, I didn't think that you were the same person. You had be fooled.
Hope everything goes well with the book.

Yours Fooled,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Hey, well it was fun. Thanks I'll sure work hard on it, and the other ones that are swimming around in my head.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I never guessed it was you! I forgive you! Thanks for coming back! It is great to have you! :D
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

AIOFan11 wrote:I never guessed it was you! I forgive you! Thanks for coming back! It is great to have you! :D
Sure, but techically I never left! but oh well. Thanks! Hey did you like the story?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:I never guessed it was you! I forgive you! Thanks for coming back! It is great to have you! :D
Sure, but techically I never left! but oh well. Thanks! Hey did you like the story?
Lol! What story?
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

AIOFan11 wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote:
Lol! What story?
the Enigma! it was a story! did you like it?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote:
Lol! What story?
the Enigma! it was a story! did you like it?
Sorry...I haven't read it!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I really liked Mary Anne Ryan! She was so sweet! I didn't suspect it was you for a moment! (Well, Frank isn't a very suspicious person anyways.) :-

*pms AM with questions*
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Frank wrote:I really liked Mary Anne Ryan! She was so sweet! I didn't suspect it was you for a moment! (Well, Frank isn't a very suspicious person anyways.) :-

*pms AM with questions*
oh please do dear. I will be happy to answer them if I can. O:)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Andrea Meltsner wrote:
Frank wrote:I really liked Mary Anne Ryan! She was so sweet! I didn't suspect it was you for a moment! (Well, Frank isn't a very suspicious person anyways.) :-

*pms AM with questions*
*Wonders what questions Frank is asking*
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

AIOFan11 wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote:

*pms AM with questions*
*Wonders what questions Frank is asking*
just checking in that is all.

Anytime you wanna talk Frank dear just knock. O:)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Executed in a very skilled manner. Although the two seemed similar, it did not bring up my suspicions until a while ago.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Andrea Meltsner wrote: Yet if you look there is lots of hints that will tell you were talking to me.... right Tyler. ;) (don't worry I won't use your real name anymore, unless it is ok.)
EK's powers of deception work again! Ive found out alot of stuff people wouldnt see plainly around ToO....
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:
Andrea Meltsner wrote: Yet if you look there is lots of hints that will tell you were talking to me.... right Tyler. ;) (don't worry I won't use your real name anymore, unless it is ok.)
EK's powers of deception work again! Ive found out alot of stuff people wouldnt see plainly around ToO....
I guess you are just special. :D

thanks for the compliments Sonuna!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's nice to see you back to being Andrea! \:D/ I was one of the people who figured it out quite a while ago, so this isn't a surprise at all, but it's nice to read the explanation!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Let me guess, it's called the "check IP" button, right?

I had my suspicions almost from the start, and was rather close to the truth. My guesses weren't quite right though. Very well played.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow..I didn't guess it..
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Me wrote:
Let me guess, it's called the "check IP" button, right?
EK can't check IPs. O:) He's just so full of awesomeness that he knows cool stuff. ;)
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Although the two seemed similar, it did not bring up my suspicions until a while ago.
Same here. I must say, the thought DID cross my mind... :anxious:

Welcome back, BTW.