My Confession

By: Andrea Sophia Meltsner

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Brian wrote:Although, I would recommend in the future not to mention your true identity in almost every single post...
heh, that should've been a dead giveaway right there.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Jonathan wrote:
Brian wrote:Although, I would recommend in the future not to mention your true identity in almost every single post...
heh, that should've been a dead giveaway right there.
oh come on! it was not every single post! ok, so it was almost every one but not every one! give me a break her will ya.

how were you not surprized sibby?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I'm not sure....just somehow I knew......*I know this must sound really strange!* Maybe I suspected it...and then I forgot that it wasn't true or something.....I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! I have ABSOUTLY NO CLUE WHY I KNOW THAT YOU HAD TWO ACCOUNTS!!!!!! *AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH* This is driving me crazy!! I can't figure out why I know!!! :-k :-k :-k :-k :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, that definitely helped me out. ;)

Simbelmyne, maybe you read this thread when it was originally posted several weeks ago, and now read it again after it was bumped as well but forgot that you read it before. :-k Perhaps that's why you know.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

no, I have never seen this thread before. (I never come to First Church) :-k Thanks for your imput though!