American Idol

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Who do you want to win?

Carrie Underwood
76%
Bo Bice
10%
Constantine Maroulis
10%
Nadia Turner
No votes
Scott Savol
No votes
Anthony Fedorov
No votes
Vonzell Solomon
5%

Total votes: 21

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

poWerbOy wrote:i was very shocked that constantine left last night. but i didn't really like him much anyway. america must be giving scott the pity factor or something....i don't know why he is still there!!
I actually had come to appreciate Constantine, but only when he stayed away from the rock genre. Like Simon said, Constantine wavered too much between the rock and crooning style. Thus, just as he seemed undecided about what style to sing, so too were his fans undecided on whether to vote for him. As such, he didn't receive sufficient votes to keep him going.

I agree with you about Scott. I don't know where he is getting the votes from, but I'm positive some of them must be sympathy votes. He seems to be this year's Josh Gracin (of AI2). ](*,) Although I must admit Scott is a much better singer than Josh ever was.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

yeah! Constatines gone!!!!! :D :D :D

America finally got it right! but scott should be gone too
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Last night was great!!
I am sad to say that i am afraid anthony will be leaving tonight....The judges liked scott unfortunately.
Carrie and Bo did awesome, and i am liking vonzell more and more each week.
Paula surprised me by actually sounding like she knew what she was talking about and not being dramatic like a soap opera.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I have a strange feeling that Vonzell will get the boot tonight. :-k

I certainly don't think she deserves to be kicked quite yet . :noway: On the contary, her vocal ability and stage presence should warrant her a top 2 finish minimally. However, she happens to have one of the smaller fan bases and I'm worried Anthony and Scott fans voted like crazy on Tuesday. ](*,) It would pain me to see Scott stay another week, but I wouldn't mind if Anthony left, either.

Carrie and Bo, in my opinion, had the best overall performances last night. They sang quite admirably, and they should escape the bottom 3 tonight--should being the operative word. :|
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

WOW Scott is gone!!! with the remaining contestants being Carrie, Bo, Vonzell and Anthony, America can't lose!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Four words for Scott;

IT IS ABOUT TIME!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Four words for Scott;

IT IS ABOUT TIME!
I can say it in one word

FINALLY!!!!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

:lol:
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Go Bice
popcornqu33n
Gold Member
Location: Outside drinking a cool glass of pepermint lemonade

Post by popcornqu33n »

I AM SO happy with the final 3!
OK I want carrie 1st Bo 2nd Vonzell 3rd . I love all 3 of those idols. i think Baby v will get 2nd thought she has 2nd best vocals!

Edit - please restrain the repeated use of the same key. Thank-you.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Popcornqu33n, there really was not any need to depress the 'O' key for such an extended period of time. :noway:

That being said, I agree with what you wrote. Go Carrie. :anxious:
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

oooh tonight is judges pick!!
carrie is singing:SHANIA TWAIN's "Man, I Feel Like a Woman";
Bo will sing ROLLING STONES' "Satisfaction";
Vonzell will sing DONNA SUMMER's "On the Radio."

ALSO
ROY ORBISON's "Cryin'" for Carrie; DIONNE WARWICK's "I'll Never Love This Way Again" for Vonzell and ELTON JOHN's "Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me" for Bo.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Go Bo!!!!!!!!!!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

poWerbOy wrote:oooh tonight is judges pick!!
carrie is singing:SHANIA TWAIN's "Man, I Feel Like a Woman";
Bo will sing ROLLING STONES' "Satisfaction";
Vonzell will sing DONNA SUMMER's "On the Radio."

ALSO
ROY ORBISON's "Cryin'" for Carrie; DIONNE WARWICK's "I'll Never Love This Way Again" for Vonzell and ELTON JOHN's "Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me" for Bo.
Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup:

Go everyone! :D But best regards go to Carrie... :anxious:
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

personally..i thought this season was a pretty weak american idol..but out of all of them i like carrie underwood the best. but if she wins..i doubt she'll make it big. i mean where are reuben studdard and fantasia?! gone..and forgotten.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

She is from Oklahoma! Go Carrie.

As you can tell we watched this show tonight. Isn't tomorrow the Season Finale? I got really confused.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

GreenDragon wrote:personally..i thought this season was a pretty weak american idol
:shock: Weak? This season had arguably the best finalists overall. :noway:
GreenDragon wrote:i doubt she'll make it big. i mean where are reuben studdard and fantasia?! gone..and forgotten.
Country singers don't seem to make it as far . . . aka Josh Gracin. But if Carrie wins, I can certainly see her album going platinum.
AIOfan11 wrote:As you can tell we watched this show tonight. Isn't tomorrow the Season Finale? I got really confused.
That's next week. :anxious:
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
GreenDragon wrote:personally..i thought this season was a pretty weak american idol

:huh: im not seein it. bo bice?! ROTFLOL that guy just cant sing. and hearing anthony try to sing 'incomplete' was pretty comical..
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

GreenDragon wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
:huh: im not seein it. bo bice?! ROTFLOL that guy just cant sing. and hearing anthony try to sing 'incomplete' was pretty comical..
When comparing this years finalists to past seasons' finalists, many would agree that this year saw the best singers as a whole.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

comparing to last year..then yes. but if you just judge them by themselves, regardless of past years, you gotta admit that they just arent american idols