Lights, lights, lights!!

I'm back with the tradional poll

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." ~Isaiah 9:6

Which Christmas lights are the best?

Multicolored
42%
White
21%
Red
No votes
Green
No votes
Blue
No votes
Other
No votes
Incandescent
32%
LED
5%

Total votes: 19

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Lights, lights, lights!!

Post by Laura Ingalls »

That's right, here I am to start the classic, traditional fight to the death over which color of lights is the best! \:D/

I, like all sane people, know that multicolored is the top choice. However, I have now added an additional qualifier to my opinion: INCANDESCENT multicolored lights are the best. LEDs are just too cold and blue-toned.

So, add your opinion below! Do you care if lights are LED or not? Discuss.
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Naturally, like Laura in all of her brilliance, I also understand that multicoloured lights are the best, and that's what I have on my tree. I also hung some lights around my window (on the inside) and it looks quite nice, if I do say so myself. ;)

I prefer incandescent lights as well.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Do you have lights on your bed? I do! So nice to fall asleep in the glow of colored lights. :inlove:

Also have colored lights and garland around the staircase, on the mantel, on the top of the kitchen cabinets, and on the bookshelves. And outside too. \:D/
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I definitely can't compete with that, Laura! :mad: I just have lights in my living room/entrance way. Your house sounds amazing. :yes: I'm too lazy to go put lights outside and too cheap to hire someone else to do something that I could theoretically do myself (but know it would be a total nightmare if I tried.) ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don't have enough experience with LED lights to vote in that part of the poll, but I added my support to the obviously correct color choice as always.