Jason and Connie

Anyone else miss them?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
woottastic
Lurker
Jason and Connie

Post by woottastic »

Somehow, in the last week, I’ve relistened to Album 73, and some older episodes including For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll…

Does anyone else miss Jason and Connie having scenes/storylines together? Their banter is fun and entertaining. And they both trust each other’s instincts. I know both characters have gone through a LOT of changes and a lot of growth. But we’ve lost a lot of the long-standing characters, and I miss hearing them together. Maybe the writers will never give Jason and Connie the romance we want for them 😢 but I still like hearing the two characters together, and feel like they would have a lot to bond over after all they’ve experienced.

P.S. I can’t explain it, but I love Jason’s laugh at Connie’s idiosyncrasies! You can argue that it doesn’t mean anything, but I’ll never believe it…
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Maybe that's part of what I liked about "Game Night" on the new album. Jason and Connie had some laughs together (in a totally platonic way.)