ToO Flashbacks

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Flashbacks

Post by bookworm »

Friends, I am excited to announce the plan for a new informative and hopefully entertaining series of threads which I will be calling ToO Flashbacks!

I have several forum projects in progress which have me digging through various old threads, and while doing that I've been rekindling memories of particular events from over the years which stand out as noteworthy for one reason or another. It's had me thinking it would be nice to be able to reminisce about these kinds of things, while also giving context for them to people who didn't experience them firsthand, so I decided to create a way to do so.

The types of things that will be featured in this series will vary and they won't be necessarily historically significant, but they're certain events that I feel deserve documentation for certain reasons. I won't be doing deep dives into anything remarkably consequential here, these are simply meant to be a way to say "Hey, this was a fun thing that happened once" and give a summary of whatever the thing was to either refresh the reader's memory about it or introduce it to them for the first time as the case may be.

As ideas for these come to me they will be posted in their own threads; I'm making this post to raise awareness that this series will be happening, and to use this thread as an index which will list links to all the flashback posts that get made for future reference.

I have the first few almost ready and when I post them you should get a better idea of what the concept of this series is, if I didn't explain it well. After that there isn't any kind of scheduled frequency where new ones will be posted, I'll just be putting them together whenever I come across a memory of something particular that I feel should get some retrospective attention. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm looking forward to this! Bookworm's research and good memory has reminded me of things I'd forgotten about many times, so I'm sure I will enjoy the flashbacks.